***Official Dolphins @ Titans Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Titans Game Day Thread***

ahhhhh yesss, cant sleep so pumpedddd for this game..please miami make this xmas week an even better one..lets goooooooo babyyy

yeah , you mean I get to watch the game if I am in WA???

Yeah haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, everybody! :) Our Dolphins travel to Nashville to play the Titans for a 1:00PM kickoff. A win today, and a loss by the Patriots at Bills this afternoon would mean a tie in the AFC East with 8-6 records, and keep our Fins alive to play in the postseason in the NFL Playoffs.

I wish our Fins to play with no injuries, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

yeah yeah, hey thanks man, we'll see ya next week at 9:01 PST

Anyone know Henne's history in Michigan of Bad weather games? If its snowing, I can only think of Ricky's huge snow days. Can Ricky do it again? Any sense of how CJ does in bad weather?

Anyone know Henne's history in Michigan of Bad weather games? If its snowing, I can only think of Ricky's huge snow days. Can Ricky do it again? Any sense of how CJ does in bad weather?

CJ did really well in that game in the snow against the Pats even though the Titans got smacked. 17 carries for 128 yards. Me thinks he doesn't care what the conditions are. only the Grimis can stop CJ

the cold means nothing unless they see snow. Vince Young is limited, if not out for this game and that is huge for the Fins, who have trouble with mobile QB's. I'm confident in the run defense, they should be able to slow down CJ enough to give the offense a chance to win it for us. Enter the ROBOT, Henne will need to continue running his deadly targeting system to systematically dissect the Titans secondary. Hartline, Bess and Camarillo have all had breakout games recently, alternating as the ROBOTS favorite target that week. Ginn, are you reading this? Probably not, but you are being called out. Come on dude, we need you.

Well the answer to this is simple as far as a defensive standpoint is concerned. . STOP CHRIS JOHNSON!

At St Louis last week Johnson 117 rushing yards and 69 rec

Total offense all purpose yards: 186 yards on 31 plays

Of those yards Johnson managed 28 carries for 64 yards (2.2 yds per play) meaning that he had 122 yards from 3 plays against a rush defense ranked 27 a whole 14 places below us. .

Looking at that stat I like our D to stuff him. .

Of course you still then have to stop Britt, Washington, Crumpler and Scaife. . but I like our chances. .

If we can hold the line we can win this game. . .Johnson wont have the freedom to beat us!

Miami is in another HUGE - MUST WIN game!!!

Let's go, team! Win this one...and then you get as a reward an opportunity to play in another HUGE - MUST WIN game!

The 2009 Miami Dolphins - The Most Entertaining Team in the NFL This Season

YEAH BABY!!!! WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN!

The weather should be no factor at all. The high is supposed to reach about 41 wild light wind. Only had a light dusting of snow overnight. Not a big deal. However the field conditions could be a little slick like last week. Titans field is not the best in the NFL either. This could actually help us.

Back
Top Bottom