***Official Dolphins @ Titans Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Titans Game Day Thread***

we got this sh1t today. defense is going to be jacked up to stop CJ and Tenn is ranked 31st against the pass. who's stepping up today in the Fins receiving corps?

we got this sh1t today. defense is going to be jacked up to stop CJ and Tenn is ranked 31st against the pass. who's stepping up today in the Fins receiving corps?

OK call me crazy but i have two in mind....first Cam will have another big game and Fasano will have 4 or 5 catches probably a few for touches

OK call me crazy but i have two in mind....first Cam will have another big game and Fasano will have 4 or 5 catches probably a few for touches

I'm thinking hartline might get a long TD today. He's been close on several plays this year and I think he's getting one today. I also see a big play from Ginn on those reverses they like to run to him.

holla! :callme:

My wife (Titans fan) is already talking more **** than CJ has all week.....DON'T LET ME DOWN FINS!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking hartline might get a long TD today. He's been close on several plays this year and I think he's getting one today. I also see a big play from Ginn on those reverses they like to run to him.

holla! :callme:

When it is cold we run reverses to Ginn for long TD's ala KC last year i say bust it out make them pay all day long be aggressive against the 31st ranked pass D let our boys find spots and get some YAC :hi5:

When it is cold we run reverses to Ginn for long TD's ala KC last year i say bust it out make them pay all day long be aggressive against the 31st ranked pass D let our boys find spots and get some YAC :hi5:
exactly! cold weather, field might be slightly damp and cause some footing issues, get them moving one way with a fake to ricky, hand off to Ginn coming full speed in the other direction. Im shocked how often that play has worked and gone for big yards.

I'd love to see us line up in some 3 and 4 WR sets and spread them out, then run some draw plays to Ricky.

Just read this on a TN forum and it brings up a few points about the Dolphins' D:

They've done a good job of containing opposing RB's overall, but they've given up 15 TD's on the ground....sixth worst in the league. (On other forums, I've seen Dolphin fans mention that their run defense overall has been good, but they've struggled against the run in the red zone.)

They've also done an excellent job of limiting big plays by opposing RB's...only one run of 40+ yards allowed all season long. On the other hand, the Jaguars D has allowed only two runs of 40+ yards this year....both of which were courtesy of CJ. When he gets in a groove, he's capable of shredding any defense in the league.

In terms of pass defense, the Fins have given up a ton of big plays through the air, which suggests a very suspect secondary......probably the result of having rookie starters at both corners. And yet those big plays haven't resulted in too many TD's. They're also one of the better pass rushing defenses in the league with 38 sacks; only the Vikings and Steelers have gotten to the QB more often.

The other elephant in the room is that Mia 3-4 gives up a lot to a running QB. Well VY is playing and came into stadium this AM with no limp looking awfully confident. All in all I think Mia and TN are going to play a very physical game but I Henne is gonna have to beat TN and Mia has to stop TN run game. Both seem awfully tough for this AFC East team.

whoever wrote ....IF you take away Chris Johnsons 70 yard catch and run and 60 yard run, he only had 68 yards is ridiculous....Thats what great players do...if he didnt have those plays he'd be Larry Johnson in 2009 not Chris Johnson....If you took away all Marino's 50 yard bombs im sure he wouldnt own any records....The thing is he gets a huge play at least once a game because he is amazing...either way dude runs for 5 yds a pop whether its a 50 yard gain and 9 0 yd gains...he'll get 5 ypc....

I honestly am more worried about Vince runnin on us then CJ we have a good base Run D, but god forbid Young realizes we suck at QB draws or delays or scrambles we could be ****ed for some annoying third down conversions

VY is out there now running and looks smooth.........no limp and no issues at all. TN ran several spread option plays that got Crowder looking at their side of the field

Whats the INFO on titans injuries? Whos playin and whos not? any news on VY ?

Back
Top Bottom