***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

If:

Down by 7 to the Bucs = " Another year of mediocrity"

Does:

Leading the bucs by 3 = "We've got a great year ahead of us."

I was just wondering if this nonsense works in the reverse.......

He's also always injured. But yes, he ran a very slow 40, and offers nothing aside from being a thumper. I think he can be good depth for someone who runs a 3-4, not sure his skillset is needed here though with Crowder and Dobbins on the roster.

He's at least showing something though. All I see from Spitler and Folsom is well.. nothing. Only notable play from Spitler was letting the lineman push him aside, opening up a gap to a 35 yd run

Question: Wouldnt everyone here rather them make mistakes, be down, possibly lose, and play laxidasicle (though it is worrisome) you do not want ur team getting complacent, we have a lot to work on, but after this game, we will be able to focus better, we arent invincible and our guys shouldnt think they are, this will definitely be a wake up call and keep our guys working all week

I dont see how you came to that conclusion? Thigpen hasn't looked good out there. He's had one good throw, the back shoulder throw to Moore. The Turner pass was something a 9th grader could have made and Thigpen has overthrown and underthrown a bunch of wideouts.
We shall see

Fins just took the lead thanks to that Lex Hilliard 2-yd TD run just before the end of the 3rd quarter.....now 10-7 Fins over Bucs!

Tyler Thigpen so far 7 of 12 passes completed for 112 yards, 0 TD, but 0 INT's.

The Bucs had their first drop, and it's the 4th quarter. Good sign. Let's get another score.

He's at least showing something though. All I see from Spitler and Folsom is well.. nothing. Only notable play from Spitler was letting the lineman push him aside, opening up a gap to a 35 yd run

I definitely like him more than those two. Spitler is a special teams ace though. That's how he would be able to make the roster.

Question: Wouldnt everyone here rather them make mistakes, be down, possibly lose, and play laxidasicle (though it is worrisome) you do not want ur team getting complacent, we have a lot to work on, but after this game, we will be able to focus better, we arent invincible and our guys shouldnt think they are, this will definitely be a wake up call and keep our guys working all week

Honestly, I think our guys will see this for what it is : .............a frickin' preseason game.

Back
Top Bottom