**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

Lance Schulters really sucked on the nullified TD pass. I mean, he got badly beaten right off the ball by Finneran. Then Howard doesn't cover Finneran at all to assure they score.

Nice.

KuD said:
alright, if we're gonna win this game its gonna be in a shoot out. Here we go.

Not yet, we still can keep to running. If we do get ina shoot out we lose b/c our secondary blows.

We can not have one second to feel good about our team. Once we have a nice drive, our Pass D brings us right back down to earth. As I side note, I doubt Mike Vick has ever thrown for this high of a comp. %. Ever!!!!!

Miami_Dolphins said:
Big deal...down 7...our offense obviously can make that up...the defense will calm down..we're fine.

thats what i thought on the first Atlanta TD....thank god for that fumble or we'd be down 21-7

Damn Reggie Howard! And people were saying "Ohhh, he's playing so much better lately" Pleeease :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did ANYONE else notice right before that play they were showing a close-up of Vick before the snap. You could watch Vick staring at his right side reading the defense before the snap. And what do you know...he KNEW he was going after Reggie Howard!!

a shoot out for atlanta, miami wont score 20 points,,,,go falcons!:tongue:

Ricky looked great on that run...Take it easy on Gus its game day, he's our QB:evil:

i bet u all we throw an int on this drive.We can prevent that if we just run the damn ball.

To much all out blitzing, we do not have db's who could be left one on one

Back
Top Bottom