**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

badfoot said:
man what has ahppened to this once proud defense? Still waiting for sabans defensive genuis to show.

I guess you have to take a step back in order to move forward.

TRANSLATION: This whole season is the step back.

What's really hurting us is that we're giving up big yardage on 3rd down.

badfoot said:
man what has ahppened to this once proud defense? Still waiting for sabans defensive genuis to show.

ME TOO. Where is the great defense. It isn't like this team is devoid of talent. Yes our DBs are not great, but look what New England has been able to do in what is probably worse shape than us.

we need to get the ball to ricky and chris and it would be nice if our other wrs could get into some action . how is welker doing?

Well...that was ugly...they've got our Defense totally off balance...they can do anything they want...right now....I think that was the first time Reggie Howard has been in and they go right after him...

CalDolFan10x14 said:
We need a score before halftime

we need to get to the second down by 7 tops the 3rd quarter is our best quarter and we usually finish the games good

This is AWFUL Defense. Vick isn't making the plays on his feet today, he's showing that he can make the plays with his arm! 11 for 14, 132 yards, 1 TD! That is not Vick-like! C'mon D make some plays and stop'm on 3rd down!!

Back
Top Bottom