**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

Ronnie is getting strung up already. :shakeno:

When he gets the ball, I haven't seen a hole to run through.

If the Jets were halfway decent it would be 21-0. You guys can be pissed all you want, but come on, stop being homers here. This team on O is f-ing dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.

Im not a homer at all, I get mad all the time. I disagree. We arent playing that bad. We had the nice drive on our first possession and then the jets have had the field position ever since. We just need a big play.

ok, good thing is this game so far is sooner or later one of this misques by the jets have to bounce our way... 5 fumbles so far

we had better hope to god that ricky williams comes back because ronnie brown is a bust he might be a good blocker but we need a rb not a offense linemen and as 4 ricky ...ronnie couldnt carry his jock strap as far as that goes he couldnt even carry caddys jock strap:shakeno:

jason_taylor said:
we had better hope to god that ricky williams comes back because ronnie brown is a bust he might be a good blocker but we need a rb not a offense linemen and as 4 ricky ...ronnie couldnt carry his jock strap as far as that goes he couldnt even carry caddys jock strap:shakeno:

2 games!!! some rookies develop slower than others.

when the oline cant make a hole theres nothing to run though its not ronnies fault.

well i guess alex smith is a bust too since he doesn't have any TDs---

Back
Top Bottom