***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread*** | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread***

nikeair497 said:
um this is the second lil Gus bash ive responded to from you.

Gus has been playing well, making RIGHT choices, and placeing the ball only where our reciever could get to it, hes playing well.

OMG dude give me 1 QB that is doing with a RATING LOWER THAN 60

Big problem: Very little pressure on Bollinger from our front 4. We are having to blitz too much (as usual) and, as a result, are giving up too many easy pass plays.

duss12 said:
gus frerotte 8/16 76 yards 1 td 1 int 58.3 QB rating

WE cant win anything with this shi!t even when our running game works

Cmon now if it were not for the eight dropped passes he would be 16 of 16. Frerotte has no luck his recievers have dropped all of his incompletions this year.
He is among the unluckiest qb's of all time because he has 50% of his passes dropped.

Ya Vikes and Colts need to come up big in the second half for us to have a remote chance really!

Well this blows, every team we need to lose is winning right now. Then of course it doesn't really matter unless the Fins get their act together in the second half and wake up and play some ball. They our totally being outplayed.

dlockz said:
Cmon now if it were not for the eight dropped passes he would be 16 of 16. Frerotte has no luck his recievers have dropped all of his incompletions this year.
He is among the unluckiest qb's of all time because he has 50% of his passes dropped.

:shakeno:

not dolphins related but go houston up 24-10

I'd love to see david carr get some respect guys a good qb ;)

16/20 at the half too for him :D

OMG dude give me 1 QB that is doing with a RATING LOWER THAN 60

So a qb rating as to do what with this game?

mon now if it were not for the eight dropped passes he would be 16 of 16. Frerotte has no luck his recievers have dropped all of his incompletions this year.
here's another character who simply uses gus as a scapegaot for all his flames. Gus is playing well.

Watch the game. Relax. Sitback. Learn. Enjoy.

We always do good after half time and make good adjustments I am not worried yet in this game. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!! Pound the ball down the Jets throat!!!!!!!!!!!!

wazzy said:
Ya Vikes and Colts need to come up big in the second half for us to have a remote chance really!

Well, I've got to say I have alot more faith in the Colts coming back in the 2nd half, than the Vikes. At least the Vikes-Steelers is more within reach.

At least we get the ball first in the second half. Chambers needs to break loose.

Back
Top Bottom