***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread*** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread***

duss12 said:
OMG dude give me 1 QB that is doing with a RATING LOWER THAN 60

Doing what? You are not making sense.

give me one QB whos recievers 1) drop a sure TD pass 2) Drop a pass leading to an INT.

dlockz said:
Cmon now if it were not for the eight dropped passes he would be 16 of 16. Frerotte has no luck his recievers have dropped all of his incompletions this year.
He is among the unluckiest qb's of all time because he has 50% of his passes dropped.
:sleep:

We need R and R to pound pound pound, less passing for now, until we get a running rhythm. Utilize some short passes to Triple R (Ronnie, Ricky, Randy)

dlockz said:
Cmon now if it were not for the eight dropped passes he would be 16 of 16. Frerotte has no luck his recievers have dropped all of his incompletions this year.
He is among the unluckiest qb's of all time because he has 50% of his passes dropped.

then how do you explain he completes 51% of his passes

SECfootball said:
We should be up 17-3, maybe 17-7 right now

We are poised to once again lose a very winnable game.

Do you know why? Because we have players on this team that have NO BUSINESS on this team.

Marty Booker gives a half *** effort EVERYTIME the ball is in the air.

Bryan Gilmore can't catch in traffic and DANIELS can't keep pace when he's isolated man to man.

All we can hope for is a game breaking play by Zach or Jason that LEADS to points. Because the Jets are playing MORE physically then we are and our guys are getting banged up. If they go up on us, we could find ourselves hobbling around trying to make a pass.

We must not become one dimensional. The only thing that will open this game is for us to complete a long pass when they have a safety on BOOKER. Until we do that, they'll keep calling that defense and doubling CHAMBERS.

BOOKER has to show the F@CK UP!

And forget Gilmore, bring in WELKER. He's a gamer.

Go Phins, but for God's sake, start ATTACKING this Jet's team. No more dink and dunk.

Miami_Dolphins said:
i want to see 2nd half DOMINANCE. Im talking 23-10 after the 3rd quarter...and a final of 40-10...

yeah i know, i expect a lot

I'm with you. I expect nothing less!! Pound those Jets! :rickybrow

LdoubleE80 said:
David Carr has one good game and he deserves credit?
guy gets sacked more than any qb ever in the history of the nfl...give him time and he will impress ;)

Dolphin1184 said:
Doing what? You are not making sense.

give me one QB whos recievers 1) drop a sure TD pass 2) Drop a pass leading to an INT.

I'm with you. Gus hasn't done badly this game. Some people pointed to how deep and talented our WRs were this year-it just ain't so.

Back
Top Bottom