***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread*** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread***

nikeair497 said:
So a qb rating as to do what with this game?

here's another character who simply uses gus as a scapegaot for all his flames. Gus is playing well.

Watch the game. Relax. Sitback. Learn. Enjoy.

Actually many on this board want to criticize everyone but Gus. I guess we should not be complaining, its not's Gus's fault that we have him playing out of position since he should be a backup. Look at any playoff team and all with the exception of the bears have much better QB play than we have. And at least Orton is a rookie so you can make an excuse and you know he will get better. I don't blame Gus for all our problems but he has not played a good game today even with Gilmore not catching the ball. Gilmore and Gus have alot in common they should both be on the bench and not playing much.

Gus got his finger messed up.. hes icing it on the sideline, so they put sage in.

Annoucers even said he came playing with some fire heh but the drops and that interception just killed momentum

dlockz said:
Actually many on this board want to criticize everyone but Gus. I guess we should not be complaining, its not's Gus's fault that we have him playing out of position since he should be a backup. Look at any playoff team and all with the exception of the bears have much better QB play than we have. And at least Orton is a rookie so you can make an excuse and you know he will get better. I don't blame Gus for all our problems but he has not played a good game today even with Gilmore not catching the ball. Gilmore and Gus have alot in common they should both be on the bench and not playing much.

explain why rosenfels is in then?

Back
Top Bottom