***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

I've been one of the biggest Sparano defenders on this board (and I'm still not calling for him to get fired) but it's getting real hard to make excuses for him. I am officaly on the replace the coordinators list though.

The good news is if we play like this the rest of the season Eric Berry might actually be an option

Ahhh man, did you see the Dolphin fan with the sign that said "Please be gentle"? That is just sad!

Even though it was incomplete, it was a good play. Their corners are worhtless.

God, Junior Seau is still playing? Heh. That's a blast from the past...

I hope they keep throwing, at least we'll remain in the game that way.

wow hartline didnt fake anybody wit that head fake lol,,we have one guy that can get open deep and that sucker cant catch the dam ball wat a shame this game is ugly

This team what it is. I personally didn't expect to win this game. I didn't expect an early 14 point lead mind you.

All our deficiencies are attributed to the talents we don't have. we got lucky last year. This year schedule don't 'expose' us per se.. but it does settle us in to where we should be realistically. I know.. It sucks for the media pundits to be right in August, doesn't it?!

There are still major changes to come for this roster. Each game we make only apmlifies those needs.

Back
Top Bottom