***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

Henne is a great QB, I cant wait till we actually have a real football team in maybe 5-10 years.

THIS is what I'm saying!! Their corners are as useless as ours were last year, we should be hitting the outside!

Good playcalling here.

Well, on the brightside, Henne is 5 of 7 and made no mistakes so far, he overthrew hartline by about a foot, and Bess dropped a perfect pass...

This team what it is. I personally didn't expect to win this game. I didn't expect an early 14 point lead mind you.

All our deficiencies are attributed to the talents we don't have. we got lucky last year. This year schedule don't 'expose' us per se.. but it does settle us in to where we should be realistically. I know.. It sucks for the media pundits to be right in August, doesn't it?!

There are still major changes to come for this roster. Each game we make only apmlifies those needs.

You are the voice of reason my friend. One of my fav finheaven posters no doubt.

See, you were critical but constructive. The posts I can't handle are "this franchise is pathetic" posts.

Brutal game.

Can we resign Ronnie now?

I expected a step backward this season. With the key injuries that we have had, it only compounds the problems.

Bottom line, we have to just suck it up, play our young guys to get them experience, and try to go out there and compete. No one is going to feel sorry for us.

Back
Top Bottom