***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

Maybe Henne needs to be blitz..he throws better

You are the voice of reason my friend. One of my fav finheaven posters no doubt.

See, you were critical but constructive. The posts I can't handle are "this franchise is pathetic" posts.

Thank you kindly. I too can't stand the "everyone sucks" posts. we all are aware of our shortcomings. Expecting them now to overachieve is asking too much.

We'll keep the faith.. and waehter the storms.

By the way.. Nice play BESS TOUCHDOWN!

Good, at least Henne is stepping up. Maybe he can get valuable experience throwing it since our defense won't make a stop all day.

Wow.... No gay plays, no Pat White....Let Henne chuck it and TD!!!! What do you know?

crap I will say it but Sporano sucks he is the problem not just the coodrinators . a good head coach wouldnt let this bad of a product be put on the damn football feild.

I say clean house so we can rebuild sooner. because Sporano isnt going to get the job done its that clear.

Rebuild while in the middle of a rebuild? Silliness.

On a side note, one helluva drive by Henne. He's starting to get 'it'.

NICE DRIVE! IDC IF WE WIN OR LOOSE, I WANT TO SEE DRIVES AND GAMES LIKE THIS ALL YEAR (on offense) let henne develop, let him pass, look how he just moved down the field like that with thesse recivers. THIS GAME MIGHT NOT BE OVER!

without ronnie brown, the dolphins O should pass 9 out 10 plays... just call 5-10yard routes and let henne sling it... the only thing the fins have going for them is henne's arm and an above average O-line

Look what you can do Henning when you let Henne play a whole serious without bring in that piece of **** White.

Aw god! Whenever I talk bad about Henne, *this* is what I mean. HE has GREAT touch on one pass, but he ****s up another. He's a kid still, but Jesus...

Great effort by Bess on the TD, but at least we had the 1st down there. Nice job by Henning (hell, if we're to kill him we should also recognize good things) in adapting. I just hope he doesn't revert...

And Henne. Wow, am I gonna love and hate this guy.

All we're missing is a #1 WR. I love the potential of guys like Bess, Hartline and Camarillo as complimentary guys.

Back
Top Bottom