***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

Aw god! Whenever I talk bad about Henne, *this* is what I mean. HE has GREAT touch on one pass, but he ****s up another. He's a kid still, but Jesus...

Great effort by Bess on the TD, but at least we had the 1st down there. Nice job by Henning (hell, if we're to kill him we should also recognize good things) in adapting. I just hope he doesn't revert...

And Henne. Wow, am I gonna love and hate this guy.

After 8 starts your expectations of Henne are too high then. Everyone should have given him the year before making assumptions and critiques on him. He is learning from every snap...and throw.
Hate him next year at this time for those foul ups.
I on the other hand like what I see. Great arm, great poise....let him develop.

And White sucks balls.

People realize that no matter who coaches or dials up the plays.. that sometimes the success of those plays have to rest on the execultion of the players. Henne has at times been innaccurate. Making it diffu\icult for receivers to make catches, especially on the run.

defensively, we aren'y getting the pressure we should. I'll give the coaches some criticism for not starting players like wake who I believe has earned.. for his play on Sundays to get more gameday snaps. Porter is old and hurt. He's got to suck it up for the team and sit out a few more plays. Taylor has been decent, but i think his uselfulness will be intensified with few snaps.

Our DB schemes are leaving our rookie corners on an island. I think they will dwevelop into premier Db in the future.. this.. is on the job schooling at its finest, and they will get burned.

we are who we are.

honestly i think we've seen enough from Henne to come to the conclusion that he can be THAT GUY for us...imagine if he had a reliable #1 target...our Defense cannot cover anyone, its just sad...is it too early to jump in the Rolando McClain bus? lol...i think our FO needs to do everything in their power to try to extract A. Boldin or Brandon Marshall from their respective squads and try to build on our Playmakers on D through the draft, get another LB, a Rushing OLB, and maybe another DB that can play the slot better...

Wow bellicheat not going for it on a 4th and short that's a surprise

Back
Top Bottom