***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

74 yards for Bess already. Wow.

Why is that AFTER the play? Bet it wouldn't be if it was Brady...

8 starts and a year in the bench, yes. Learning from a very cerebral QB. But I wouldn't show high expectations if he didn't have what it takes to fulfill them, though. And White does suck. Never said he didn't ;)

Pats are punting?? Whow, Belichick is shellshocked some, methinks... And it goes to the endzone!

He's learning more from actual snaps in real games. Why I wanted him starting last year or seeing more time anyways. Seeing White get what he does this year burns my hide. He has had more snaps this year or looks at various defenses then Henne had all year last year.

Goodness Ginn was so wide open on that interception downfield.

jus saw the replay i kne it...ginn was open on that play u got to give him a shot henne..bess was not open at all...ive been watchin ginn he has been runnin crisp routes jus catch the ball man

Henne made that scrub in the Patriots secondary feel good about himself by throwing the ball right to him. I know it's getting close to Christmas, but come on Chad.

My god... F*CK THIS DEFENSE! Fire Pasquoloni already!

Back
Top Bottom