**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

why didn't they roll cpep out since everyone knew the blitz was coming on 3rd down? bad play call.

Alex44 said:
Offense looks like it could be explosive this year

Defense looks so-so

Thats if the line ever decides to block of course

What has the offense done so far that would warrant such a claim?

14-10 we need to stop them 32 seconds is alot to score

Down by 4 at thew half, I'll take that.. We have the coaching staff to make the proper adjustments at the half and our offense is getting in synch..

I know one thing.

I don't wanna see another thread, related in any way to trading Welker.

I think we should cut him. He stinks. Just think how good we would be if we had vick in there.

j/k

chambers missed a touchdown, bounced right off his facemask. not saying its the easiest catch to make since he cant even use his chest to help, but it was catchable for sure

would have loved to get 7 but at least we scored again before the half, we are driving the ball very well right now, we need to find a way to open the run, and we need to stop parker

Well atleast we know Saban made the right choice with welker...god he is going crazy with all of his moves

Too bad on the FG but you gotta admit the Steelers Defense is pretty damn good...

Come On Dolphins I got a bet with my boss don't let me donw :dolphins:

NickV13 said:
Chris thought he had Gus Ferrote throwing that one...it had the heat abd he wasn't ready

Exactly, should've bin a TD! CC let's get it goin' on!

Back
Top Bottom