**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

McMichael said:
chambers missed a touchdown, bounced right off his facemask. not saying its the easiest catch to make since he cant even use his chest to help, but it was catchable for sure

You never want to use your chest on a pass like that it will bounce off every time

first&goal said:
Without a running game we can't be effective, RB needs to wake up and start playing.
RB? The entire O-line needs to start run blocking.

Parker isn't getting his first contact until 2 or 3 yards pass the line.

we need to put more pressure on Batch in the second half

<sarcasm>
Welker needs to go. Just plain unproductive. Who's with me? Jump on the cut Welker bandwagon, like everyone did in the preseason.

Welker sucks.

Also, get rid of Mare, am I right? Mare is past his prime and sucks as well.

</sarcasm>

Thoughts so far:

Daunte...I love you. Nice nice play. And that touch pass to Welker was a thing of beauty. Nice pass to Booker too, shame it wasn't reeled in, and Booker got hurt.

Two minute drill almost a TD. if it had gone for one, I'd have creamed myself.

Defense? a little disappointing in the secondary. I'm seeing a lot of what I saw last year, although not quite as a bad.

Offensive line? better, but not creating any holes for the run.

Miami MUST establish a ground game to win tonight, I'm firmly convinced of it.

McMichael said:
chambers missed a touchdown, bounced right off his facemask. not saying its the easiest catch to make since he cant even use his chest to help, but it was catchable for sure

Yeah, he's looked bad. Not just that drop... he also didn't make the TD catch earlier. It wasn't an easy catch, to be sure, but it's the kind of catch he has to make to be considered a superstar like he's been billed.

It's also the kind of catch he was making last year.

Maybe he just has first game jitters.

I just want to know if all you Wes haters are man enough to admit you were wrong? I mean you were man enough to mouth off....are you man enough to say oops...?

The Steelers 2nd string QB looks better then our Starter. Lucky for special teams were even in the game. Culpepper looks god aweful.

Pitt D is a really tough assignment.

At least we made SOME headway against them (thanks Wes) but we need to establish the run.

Even a little.

this team looks like the dolphin team with Marino, Kirby, Fryer, McDuffie and the bend but break defense years.

byroan said:
RB? The entire O-line needs to start run blocking.

Parker isn't getting his first contact until 2 or 3 yards pass the line.

yea, you can't blame Ronnie for this at all. There was one play where I literally saw 9 people in the backfield from Pittsburgh, and Ronnie gained 2. I was amazed how he gained anything.

Back
Top Bottom