*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I'm not even sure what possessed me to read this thread. Ya'll need to quit over-reacting. Does it suck watching us get worked over? You bet. But its not the end of the world, its a long season ladies.

Well, that could be the game there. You can't give a high scoring team like the falcons the ball at the 12 and pin that on the D.

We went from down 3 to down 10 in less than 2 minutes.

So many Debbie Downers here. Jeez. Game isn't over. And even if we do lose this one we're 2-1. You're acting like the Falcons are a scrub team. They're a top team in the NFL and a loss to them wouldnt be the end of the frickin world. If I told you all we would be 2-1 after our first 3 games 99 percent of you would've been happy.

Garbage , garbage, garbage..... You fumble on your 25 , garbage. Game over..... Atlantas garbage defense are getting sacks and forcing fumbles. Somebody man up fokkkkkk, th show me some fokking emotion.....

Jimmy Wilson is on this team for his positional versatility; we can get bad play from any number of positions at any time.

Back
Top Bottom