*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

It's hilariously pathetic how quickly some of you ******* quit on this team. F*** you guys.

It looks bad but a couple of plays can turn this around. If we score a TD, we are right back in it. The problem today is our defense. They have to make some plays.

So many Debbie Downers here. Jeez. Game isn't over. And even if we do lose this one we're 2-1. You're acting like the Falcons are a scrub team. They're a top team in the NFL and a loss to them wouldnt be the end of the frickin world. If I told you all we would be 2-1 after our first 3 games 99 percent of you would've been happy.

That was quick. Already accepting mediocre play.

I'm not happy about how this game is going, but some of you people are out of your minds. This is still a good, competitive football team, and not even this game is lost yet. And as I type, Hartline... Money.

So many Debbie Downers here. Jeez. Game isn't over. And even if we do lose this one we're 2-1. You're acting like the Falcons are a scrub team. They're a top team in the NFL and a loss to them wouldnt be the end of the frickin world. If I told you all we would be 2-1 after our first 3 games 99 percent of you would've been happy.

So how long have you been a fan? Almost 30 years here? It gets old...I don't buy into cheap consolations or silver linings anymore. I could make a whole outfit with how many silver linings I have been fed.

Back
Top Bottom