Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

DolphinDevil28 said:
No you're not.

To early to say either way at this point, but I can't wait to find out for sure in a couple weeks!

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol:

@ Tenn.
vs. LSU
@ Auburn
@ FSU

4 losses.

This one still makes me laugh everytime I read this thread. :lol:

Motion said:
To early to say either way at this point, but I can't wait to find out for sure in a couple weeks!

Notice I didn't say that we or Auburn are better than Florida, I'm just agreeing with you that let's see the games played first.

(That post I made last week where I definitevily said LSU is better than UF, yeah....MEGA drunk. :lol: )

UF Fin Kat said:
don't underestimate FSU, troy is a very very tough team on the road. :rofl:

:lol:

But they're "very fast on defense".

DolphinDevil28 said:
Notice I didn't say that we or Auburn are better than Florida, I'm just agreeing with you that let's see the games played first.

(That post I made last week where I definitevily said LSU is better than UF, yeah....MEGA drunk. :lol: )

:wink: Its all good.

LSU and Auburn are the two games that worry me this year.

Do you guys realize that so far under Meyer we're undefeated in the Swamp. He really accomplished his goal in taking it back. Zook would have lost this game.

Some old news for Gator fans tho we have picked up another commit and its from QB Cameron Newton 6-4 232 and runs a 4.51 40. Just some news I thought I would put down since this is a Gator thread

Skeet84 said:
Some old news for Gator fans tho we have picked up another commit and its from QB Cameron Newton 6-4 232 and runs a 4.51 40. Just some news I thought I would put down since this is a Gator thread
Very nice :up: I know everyone loves Tebow, but we can never forget Brock Berlin. Plan B is a must.

finswin56 said:
Very nice :up: I know everyone loves Tebow, but we can never forget Brock Berlin. Plan B is a must.

Yeah, you never know. We had a Plan B one time that ended up looking like the incredible hulk and couldn't throw anymore (Dan Kendra). And from what I hear, Tebow is a workout junkie who continues to get bigger and bigger.:D

Back
Top Bottom