Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

Harvin has high ankle sprain, questionable for Saturday vs. Kentucky. :(

Sucks, but I'd rather rest him the next week or two(Kentucky,Alabama) so he's hopefully 100% for LSU, we're gonna need all the speed we have for that game.

Motion said:
Harvin has high ankle sprain, questionable for Saturday vs. Kentucky. :(

Sucks, but I'd rather rest him the next week or two(Kentucky,Alabama) so he's hopefully 100% for LSU, we're gonna need all the speed we have for that game.
I agree. However, hearing "High" ankle sprain makes me nervous. That is the same thing that has kept Daniels out of all preseason and our first two games. High ankle sprains could be one week or 7 weeks to heal. I REALLY hope he heals quick (and we don't rush him back).

Oboy said:
I agree. However, hearing "High" ankle sprain makes me nervous. That is the same thing that has kept Daniels out of all preseason and our first two games. High ankle sprains could be one week or 7 weeks to heal. I REALLY hope he heals quick (and we don't rush him back).

:yes: Couldn't agree more. Bright side is that it couldn't have happened to a deeper position. We have loads of WR talent. I wouldn't mind seeing them include Brandon James in the offensive plans. Couldn't be a more perfect change of pace back for Wynn.

Motion said:
:yes: Couldn't agree more. Bright side is that it couldn't have happened to a deeper position. We have loads of WR talent. I wouldn't mind seeing them include Brandon James in the offensive plans. Couldn't be a more perfect change of pace back for Wynn.
I agree on both points. Our depth at WR is just silly. I mean top 5 are Baker, Harvin, Caldwell, Cornelius, and Ingram. That's just crazy! Moore just isn't doing it for me at RB in Meyer's offense. I'm dying to see James in the backfield.

Motion said:
Yeah, I saw that, and that's what I've been thinking since the first game. I know some weren't impressed with Wynn against S. Miss, but I just don't think he got enough carries. There's a guy with all of the tools, just didn't have the heart/head to shine until this year. :up: for Meyer being the coach to bring Wynn's talent through.

Wynn is just like Chris Leak not a great fit in the spread option. I actually could not believe I did not see Moore alot more in that game. I was really really impressed with Brandon James and he is gunna be a special player. I think we have to find a way to put the ball in his hands on offense.

Skeet84 said:
Wynn is just like Chris Leak not a great fit in the spread option. I actually could not believe I did not see Moore alot more in that game. I was really really impressed with Brandon James and he is gunna be a special player. I think we have to find a way to put the ball in his hands on offense.
No doubt. Just like Harvin. That's what I love about Meyer. He doesn't just get his playmakers the ball, he flat out tells you he's going to put the ball in their hands. He's not afraid to let Freshmen have a tangible role either, which is commendable. Many coaches just don't trust the 18 year olds. If they can make plays, Meyer makes sure they have the opportunity to do so.

:woot: Meyer says Harvin could be back to practice as early as Wednesday!

Also, Kentucky's top offensive player is doubtful for saturday.

CBS has picked up both the Alabama and LSU game, both will be 3:30pm EST starts.

ESPN has picked up the Auburn game and will likely be a 7:45/8pm start

finswin56 said:
No doubt. Just like Harvin. That's what I love about Meyer. He doesn't just get his playmakers the ball, he flat out tells you he's going to put the ball in their hands. He's not afraid to let Freshmen have a tangible role either, which is commendable. Many coaches just don't trust the 18 year olds. If they can make plays, Meyer makes sure they have the opportunity to do so.

:yes: I think he realizes he has 22 seniors and to make a smooth transition into next season he needs to get the young'ns some experience.

Motion said:
:woot: Meyer says Harvin could be back to practice as early as Wednesday!

Also, Kentucky's top offensive player is doubtful for saturday.

CBS has picked up both the Alabama and LSU game, both will be 3:30pm EST starts.

ESPN has picked up the Auburn game and will likely be a 7:45/8pm start
Finally we have a TV schedule!

@ Tenn.
vs. LSU
@ Auburn
@ FSU

Great prediction! and who did FSU lose to? Cumson or something like that?
LSU and Auburn will be tough games, UF will most likely lose to Auburn. They are just too good.

Back
Top Bottom