Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

I think Michigan will be facing OSU anyway...and personally I think OSU would kill you, but Ive always liked Florida even though Im a Miami fan and I wish you the best wherever you end up.

Alex44 said:
I think Michigan will be facing OSU anyway...and personally I think OSU would kill you, but Ive always liked Florida even though Im a Miami fan and I wish you the best wherever you end up.
Please tell me ANYTHING legitimate that would lead you that that conclusion.

I think OSU coming off 51 days rest gives any team a chance against them. No way you dont start a game rusty after a lay off like that.

Hey, did anyone else notice Tony Joiner on the sidelines walking around with his shoulder pads still on in the 4th quarter?
I'm certain that was him, they showed him congratulating Smith or Nelson after a pick. That was a very happy sight for me.
Munroe may be good down the road, but most of UF's problems on defense were caused by Joiner's absence.

Oh yeah, :woot: for Ray McDonald's arm NOT being broken. A month should be enough time for that hyperextension to heal.

DonShula84 said:
I think OSU coming off 51 days rest gives any team a chance against them. No way you dont start a game rusty after a lay off like that.
Yeah, I wouldn't like that one bit if I were them. Hopefully, OSU will read too much of their own press during that time.

IMO, It will be Michigan/Ohio State in the National Championship game this season...

finswin56 said:
Please tell me ANYTHING legitimate that would lead you that that conclusion.

The fact that the only teams you beat up on were terrible and against decent teams you had some struggles scoring.

Alex44 said:
The fact that the only teams you beat up on were terrible and against decent teams you had some struggles scoring.

9-1 vs bowl teams
.643 winning % of opponents, strength of schedule number 1 in nation

Yea, they were terrible right. And our points per game are only slightly lower than Michigans. Besides how many great defenses has OSU played. No way they put up 40 points on the gators defense.

Alex44 said:
Sounds a lot like the Buckeyes in 2002.

Please find an offense that has done anything on UF's defense? This is the first game anyone has put up real points, and UF was losing players to injury left and right, yet they still held McFadden to 73 yards rushing. I think it's been 17 game in a row that UF hasn't given up a 100 yards rushing to a RB. That doesn't sound like the kind of team you can claim will be blown out.

Your logic is flawed and superficial at best.

FinSinceBirth said:
9-1 vs bowl teams
.643 winning % of opponents, strength of schedule number 1 in nation

Yea, they were terrible right. And our points per game are only slightly lower than Michigans. Besides how many great defenses has OSU played. No way they put up 40 points on the gators defense.

Better to ignore that idiot rather than actually acknowledging his existence by responding to him.

i have complete faith in the voters. i've been saying it all along, they have a short term memory. plus, they don't want to see a rematch. so they're going to vote UF #2.

Whats up with all the doubters in here?

Gator Envy!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom