Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

Motion said:
Great video, I posted it last Thursday too.

well sorrrrrrrryyyyyy! i didnt see it last time you posted it and someone sent it to me. i thought it was good for this morning of OSU bashing us.

Timmy54 said:
well sorrrrrrrryyyyyy! i didnt see it last time you posted it and someone sent it to me. i thought it was good for this morning of OSU bashing us.

Its all good! I can't watch it enough!

I say Reggie has at least 2 INTs against Smith. :D

Cuban Dave 9 said:
I always find myself amused by this post :sidelol:
I am pretty sure he thought we would lose to Arkansas too.

There are always those that will doubt us.

Truthfully I am loving being a 7+ pt underdog for OSU. I HOPE they read all the press how they are going to win easily... hehe...

I bet Meyer is having fun posting a lot of these articles for his team to read... :D

i hope OSU keeps worring that Michigan should be there, and forgets to prep for us. I listened to troy smith on tv last night, he was a pretty upstanding guy, said he liked leaks game and was impressed by UF's team speed.

Oboy said:
I am pretty sure he thought we would lose to Arkansas too.

There are always those that will doubt us.

Truthfully I am loving being a 7+ pt underdog for OSU. I HOPE they read all the press how they are going to win easily... hehe...

I bet Meyer is having fun posting a lot of these articles for his team to read... :D

One Columbus newspaper actually published an article today saying they won the National Championship as soon as the game was announced last night. If thats not motivation for our boys I don't know what is.

Motion said:
One Columbus newspaper actually published an article today saying they won the National Championship as soon as the game was announced last night. If thats not motivation for our boys I don't know what is.

i am so going with the "oh we shouldnt even show up, your the greatest, please dont hurt us" right now. OSU is so full of themselves. They dont realize they do not get their own personal punching bag again in Michigan but a team who has alot of speed, some playmakers, and a coach who will throw something new at them they have not seen on film. I think we will have a good shot.

Motion said:
WOW... do you have a link? Hell, I want to fire up some of my co-workers!

Back
Top Bottom