Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

Oboy said:
WOW... do you have a link? Hell, I want to fire up some of my co-workers!
I read it on the GatorSports.com forum, I'll try to find a link.

Edit: Actually looks like its from a blog or something.

Ohio State Wins 2006 National Championship
Posted Dec 3rd 2006 5:28PM by JD Arney
Filed under: Ohio State Football, Big 10

And, as you've probably already read by now, it's official. Ohio State will be facing Florida in what's destined to be the most lopsided national championship game in years.

Now, some might say I'm slightly premature in calling Ohio State the 2006 National Champions. But the only chance for an Ohio State loss went by the wayside when Florida was selected over Michigan as their opponent.

I might hate Michigan, but I will say that it would have been possible for them to beat Ohio State. They've got a damn good football team this year, and I expect to see them take care of USC fairly easily. Florida is merely a decent team, a team that squeaked to a 12-1 record, losing to Auburn, and playing close games against mediocre teams like Georgia, Vanderbilt, and Florida State, not to mention a South Carolina game that they absolutely should have lost. I'm going to go ahead and put the over/under on Chris Leak interceptions for the National Championship game at three.

The SEC is a solid conference, certainly, but they simply don't have a team that can match up against Ohio State or Michigan. The Wolverines got screwed, and it's a shame.

The SEC is a solid conference, certainly, but they simply don't have a team that can match up against Ohio State or Michigan. The Wolverines got screwed, and it's a shame. ????

will be funny how well we match up in jan. Plus USC will stop the wolverines to boot.

:lol: do they not realize that people were saying the exact smae thing about the fiesta bowl in '02? IDIOTS. :shakeno:

Motion said:
I read it on the GatorSports.com forum, I'll try to find a link.

Edit: Actually looks like its from a blog or something.
Reminds me of when the Mavericks played the Heat in the playoffs...Dallas had a parade already set up

Just keep giving us the bulletin board material Ohio State fans

:woot:

University of Florida senior linebacker Earl Everett, junior free safety Reggie Nelson, junior linebacker Brandon Siler, and junior cornerback Ryan Smith have received All-SEC honors from the Associated Press, the organization announced Monday. The AP also announced that wide receiver Percy Harvin has been named SEC Freshman of the Year.

Not a single Gator on the All-SEC offense, first or second team and we won the division. Define irony?

Motion said:
Not a single Gator on the All-SEC offense, first or second team and we won the division. Define irony?
Well it doesn't matter because...

flgator-1.gif

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Just keep giving us the bulletin board material Ohio State fans

I don't know that you properly understand how "bulletin board material" works....

Ya see.... fans don't provide bulletin board material.... and if the Gators need stuff fans say to get fired up its gonna be a worse blowout than most predict.

But here...because I love to temp fate:

Dear Florida Gators....you stink and will get blown out by the Buckeyes.

Sincerely,

troySmith10 (message board poster)

That should fire'em up real good.

Majpain said:
^ This is why they hate us.

The point is things fans say on message boards don't mean anything....

Urban Meyer isn't cruising Dolphins boards looking for ways to motivate his players.

TroySmith10 said:
The point is things fans say on message boards don't mean anything....

Urban Meyer isn't cruising Dolphins boards looking for ways to motivate his players.

Yes he is.

HysterikiLL said:
Yes he is.

:lol:

Hey like a little bit of trash talking here and there. Though its going to be sweet after Ohio St wins :evil:

flgator-1.gif

wow great sig Cuban, I might steal it if it is ok with you!!! wow

TroySmith10 said:
I don't know that you properly understand how "bulletin board material" works....

Ya see.... fans don't provide bulletin board material.... and if the Gators need stuff fans say to get fired up its gonna be a worse blowout than most predict.

But here...because I love to temp fate:

Dear Florida Gators....you stink and will get blown out by the Buckeyes.

Sincerely,

troySmith10 (message board poster)

That should fire'em up real good.

ooooh your a big poster their with you 2 whole posts, go away troll, OSU has true fans here that have been here a while, not some bandwagoner who is making them look bad.

Back
Top Bottom