Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

Is it just me, or does TroySmith10 sound a LOT like OSUDauby who's no longer here?

Timmy54 said:
nope, he is not covering for me, and i dont care, i dont thing he should be here flag waving and being a homer within his first 10 posts somewhere. He should work his way in, be a bit respectful of who he is talking to, he came in guns a blazing, he deserves the troll moniker.

And who exactly am I talking to?

I read the board, found alot of misrepresented statements regarding this game, and felt I needed to chime in.

It doesn't matter if I have 3 posts or 3000..... being righ and wrong don't change.

finswin56 said:
Is it just me, or does TroySmith10 sound a LOT like OSUDauby who's no longer here?
Same age too... HMMM coincidence? :wink:

Oboy said:
Same age too... HMMM coincidence? :wink:
Yeah I noticed that too.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
I thought this was the OFFICIAL Florida Gators Thread
:yes: Let's keep the OSU vs. UF smack in the other threads.

by the way, there are 1,600 student tickets going on sale by voucher this week, on the other hand there are 15,000 booster tickets that will be availible. those tickets will be at 175 bucks a piece, wow.

Timmy54 said:
by the way, there are 1,600 student tickets going on sale by voucher this week, on the other hand there are 15,000 booster tickets that will be availible. those tickets will be at 175 bucks a piece, wow.

Wow, thats cheap!

really, you thought so, i thought it was pretty high for the face value for the game. what do i know, i scoff when i can not get swamp tickets for under 40!!

Timmy54 said:
really, you thought so, i thought it was pretty high for the face value for the game. what do i know, i scoff when i can not get swamp tickets for under 40!!

You need to hook a brother up then! Yeah I think thats very cheap for the National Championship game considering when I looked into tickets at the Swamp last season I couldn't find them under $200!

well those are the student tickets and booster tickets from UF. I personally can not buy them but will let you know if any cross my path. I am sure they will be sold for a pretty penny!!!

Tickets to the swamp, oh man, i can get those almost any time for 40 bucks, just not for FSU or Tenn

Timmy54 said:
well those are the student tickets and booster tickets from UF. I personally can not buy them but will let you know if any cross my path. I am sure they will be sold for a pretty penny!!!

Tickets to the swamp, oh man, i can get those almost any time for 40 bucks, just not for FSU or Tenn

Yeah thats what I meant, tickets to the Swamp. I'm definitely coming down for a game next season.

Back
Top Bottom