Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

I am hoping the first game of the year we are putting up two banners, one for SEC and one for BCS champs!!!!!

Motion said:
You need to hook a brother up then! Yeah I think thats very cheap for the National Championship game considering when I looked into tickets at the Swamp last season I couldn't find them under $200!
Depending on records of the teams at the time... You can usually get pretty good tickets for under $50 a seat for any team but Tenn and FSU...

Timmy54 said:
I am hoping the first game of the year we are putting up two banners, one for SEC and one for BCS champs!!!!!
:yeahthat:

However, I am stoked just for putting up the SEC banner again! :D

The LSU game is a great example, two great teams, high ranks, i payed 40 bucks, lol. And we had a great tailgate before the game.

It is great to be a Florida Gator!!!

Oboy said:
:yeahthat:

However, I am stoked just for putting up the SEC banner again! :D

i know, i just hope folley doesnt do what he did to the basketball fans and jack the ticket prices cause of the quick success, but he probably will.

Timmy54 said:
The LSU game is a great example, two great teams, high ranks, i payed 40 bucks, lol. And we had a great tailgate before the game.

It is great to be a Florida Gator!!!

Yeah I really wanted to go to that game.

Oboy said:
Depending on records of the teams at the time... You can usually get pretty good tickets for under $50 a seat for any team but Tenn and FSU...

Nice! Can't wait to come down.

Motion said:
Nice! Can't wait to come down.
Let me know when you're going. I can usually get tickets, especially if I have some prior notice.

I usually always scalp outside the Swamp for face value. UT and FSU would be the most difficult. I have even gotten FL / GA tix in Jax for face or less. If y'all have never experienced FL / GA, that is a trip you must do at least once. Next year I am planning on partying in RV City for four days of tailgating.

As for the BCS Title Game, I am hearing on the Swamp Gas forums that tickets will be available on gameday for face. The problem though is getting to AZ from Jacksonville. The airfares and hotels are being jacked up like its a Superbowl. I think I will just watch the game at Sneakers in Jax.

finswin56 said:
Let me know when you're going. I can usually get tickets, especially if I have some prior notice.

:woot: Will do!

Real_Teal said:
I usually always scalp outside the Swamp for face value. UT and FSU would be the most difficult. I have even gotten FL / GA tix in Jax for face or less. If y'all have never experienced FL / GA, that is a trip you must do at least once. Next year I am planning on partying in RV City for four days of tailgating.
:yes: I'd probably rather go to that game than the FSU or UT games (unless there's something huge on the line. Alltel Stadium is very nice, especially since you get actually fit in your INDIVIDUALseat. The new seating format, having Ga and Fl split the stadium is an awesome site.

I love the Swamp, but it gets old have to crunch up on the bleachers in the alumni section. The student section is great because everyone stands, but most of the alumni are over weight and take up so much room. Especially since there's not enough room to begin with.
That being said, if you haven't been to the Swamp, it's a must.

Are you guys serious?

Ohio State tickets are hard to find....for crap games you can get them at face, but you surely can't buy them at the tciket office..... games like Penn State, Michigan State, and Wisconsin go for like $100 for OK seats.....

The Michigan game is normally around $250-$300 for cheap seats.... this year the cheapest tickets were $500 bucks.......I paid $800 for a single on the 40yd line about 35 rows up.....and that was a bargin.

TroySmith10 said:
Are you guys serious?

Ohio State tickets are hard to find....for crap games you can get them at face, but you surely can't buy them at the tciket office..... games like Penn State, Michigan State, and Wisconsin go for like $100 for OK seats.....

The Michigan game is normally around $250-$300 for cheap seats.... this year the cheapest tickets were $500 bucks.......I paid $800 for a single on the 40yd line about 35 rows up.....and that was a bargin.

Prices from ticket brokers for big Gator games go for the same; however, if you know where to look you can usually find some for way less. Do you even try to negotiate prices or do you like to brag that you gave someone $800 for a $50 ticket? :lol:

Real_Teal said:
Prices from ticket brokers for big Gator games go for the same; however, if you know where to look you can usually find some for way less. Do you even try to negotiate prices or do you like to brag that you gave someone $800 for a $50 ticket? :lol:
I got something for your sig Real_Teal:

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom