Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

Majpain said:
:lol:

Hey like a little bit of trash talking here and there. Though its going to be sweet after Ohio St wins :evil:

Trash talk from real fans is always cool with me, but I think we can all agree to taking the bandwagoners out back and kicking the poop out of them. There is something both fans can agree on.:sidelol:

Timmy54 said:
ooooh your a big poster their with you 2 whole posts, go away troll, OSU has true fans here that have been here a while, not some bandwagoner who is making them look bad.

Thats me....bandwagoner..... thing is I jumped on the bandwagon in 1992 when i moved to Columbus as a 12 year old, stayed on it through my 5 years on Ohio States campus, and continue to be on it as I go to game after game, after game.....

i'll probably still be on the bandwagon when i'm flying to AZ....

Yup....bandwagoner.

Timmy54 said:
Trash talk from real fans is always cool with me, but I think we can all agree to taking the bandwagoners out back and kicking the poop out of them. There is something both fans can agree on.:sidelol:

....Youd be toppping that list for sure.

TroySmith10 said:
Thats me....bandwagoner..... thing is I jumped on the bandwagon in 1992 when i moved to Columbus as a 12 year old, stayed on it through my 5 years on Ohio States campus, and continue to be on it as I go to game after game, after game.....

Yup....bandwagoner.

Forget these arrogant jerks who like to point out how many "posts" somone has to prove a point.:shakeno:

TroySmith10 said:

Yup....bandwagoner.

3 post to a new site=bandwagoner, no matter the resume your try to say.

try comming around and taking during the off season and then someone might believe you!

DBoston80 said:
....Youd be toppping that list for sure.

oops wrong again, you just dont know much do you D, by the way, I have been here for about 2 years and am here about every day. I also work at UF, went to every game except two road games, and actually have worked with some of the players with my medical research position. Your boy is a troll, if he has been an OSU fan for a long time, good for him, to to be fair this is a :dolphins: fan site first, I am just happy to be a dolphins fan and a UF fan. How you like them apples.

DBoston80 said:
Forget these arrogant jerks who like to point out how many "posts" somone has to prove a point.:shakeno:

posts=how many times they have added to a conversation. He is a troll!!! Thank you the State rests its case.

as for arrogant jerks, I am not the one saying it will be a blow out, UF can not stay on the same feild, OSU is the greatest team ever, OSU could beat the INDY colts (ok you didnt say that one). I am a jerk, but no way am i that arrogant.

DBoston80 said:

Pot meet Kettle.

You guys have no right to ridicule a guy because he's new to posting on the board...does that make him less smarter than you or me?? No! It showed your character by insulting him becasue he's new to the board.

DBoston80 said:
You guys have no right to ridicule a guy because he's new to posting on the board...does that make him less smarter than you or me?? No! It showed your character by insulting him becasue he's new to the board.

You need to learn not to stereotype my friend.

Motion said:
You need to learn not to stereotype my friend.

LOL..it was ok for a fellow "Florida fan" to act that way...start being objective to people no matter where there loyalties lye.

DBoston80 said:
LOL..it was ok for a fellow "Florida fan" to act that way...start being objective to people no matter where there loyalties lye.
No its not okay, thats my point. But you do it more than most.

DBoston80 said:

DBoston80 said:
..This is officially the post that proves my point of the intelligence UF fans have:sidelol:

Gave up 39 to Texas huh...should I just chalk this up to an uninformed homer?? How many did UM get..classic:lol:

I could go on and on, but you get the point. Don't base one person's words or actions as the whole fan base's opinion.

DBoston80 said:

new=troll! he is only around cause his team is now in the national title. no matter how much spew you spill, you still have been around.

DBoston80 said:

nope, he is not covering for me, and i dont care, i dont thing he should be here flag waving and being a homer within his first 10 posts somewhere. He should work his way in, be a bit respectful of who he is talking to, he came in guns a blazing, he deserves the troll moniker.

Back
Top Bottom