Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

Oboy said:
MY BAD! I have not read every post on this one... SORRY. :smackhead
:lol: No problem. It love that breakdown, and didn't mind reading it again. I belonged in this thread anyway.

Motion said:
Good times for recruiting.
Saw an article in last weeks SI talking about Lakeland Senior HS. They're the Dreadnaughts, but everyone there calls them the Gatornaughts because 6-7 guys have committed to UF, including Chris Rainey and twin 6'4" four star guards.

finswin56 said:
Good times for recruiting.
Saw an article in last weeks SI talking about Lakeland Senior HS. They're the Dreadnaughts, but everyone there calls them the Gatornaughts because 6-7 guys have committed to UF, including Chris Rainey and twin 6'4" four star guards.

Thats good news, we desparately need some Oline depth and Rainey could see some significant playing time next season.

Oboy said:
I saw that too. I wish he was allowed to mention names, but I know there are rules against that...

Noel Devine? :groucho:

Motion said:
Noel Devine? :groucho:
Even with J. James breaking out, don't be surprised to see Miami back on Noel's wish list. He was all about the U until this year. I think more of that had to do with Coker wanting him as a CB than it had to do with James. Just my opinion, but keep your eye on this with Shannon taking control.

scouts has rainey going to WR for us tho, we still need that dynamic RB? Come on down Noel Devine

Don't count out Mon Williams and Chevon Walker.

UF Fin Kat said:
rainey tore it up in the championship game. that was great to watch, too...

I'm surprised he was aloud to play after there was talk about his elegibility after recieving some gifts from the parents.

FinSinceBirth said:
I'm surprised he was aloud to play after there was talk about his elegibility after recieving some gifts from the parents.

i heard on the radio it was rumored he got money and a jersey from some random woman on the street. like a street vendor.???

FinSinceBirth said:
well, he bragged to some reporter how everyone kept giving him money and gifts and everything. lakeland high's principal i believe suspended him for the game. well, his lawyer came out and said he was just joking to the reporter (and it's possible that he was), so the suspension was lifted so an investigation could take place.

Back
Top Bottom