Ryan Smith, AP All America - 2nd team
Brandon Siler, AP All America - 3rd team
:up: Sounds about right to me.

Motion said:
Reggie Nelson, AP All America - 1st team
Ryan Smith, AP All America - 2nd team
Brandon Siler, AP All America - 3rd team

Penn State had more All Americans :tongue:

Making thier average team, and the team's average results look even more dissappointing.

Stitches said:
Penn State had more All Americans :tongue:

Making thier average team, and the team's average results look even more dissappointing.

But what bowl game are they playing in!?! :evil:

Motion said:
Noel Devine? :groucho:

Noel Devine will be heading to the Milford Academy in New Berlin, NY.
Academic reasons, So no college team will see him until 2008!

finswin56 said:
Good times for recruiting.
Saw an article in last weeks SI talking about Lakeland Senior HS. They're the Dreadnaughts, but everyone there calls them the Gatornaughts because 6-7 guys have committed to UF, including Chris Rainey and twin 6'4" four star guards.

They have 6 commits from Lakeland and could have 7 becuase they are serious contenders for DT John Brown who is a top 100 prospect in the Rivals 100. Chris Rainey look really great in the Florida 5A state Championship game. I did whatch it and he was electric and did the Gator chomp after a touchdown. However Chris Rainey is under investigation becuase he said in an interview with the Miami Herald that he took money and gifts ( not to go to Florida, But just because he was a good football player ). He may lose college eligabilty because of it.

Skeet84 said:
But what bowl game are they playing in!?! :evil:

I think the outback bowl again. Hopefully it isn't like the last time I recall them playing there. Good thing they aren't playing Auburn again.

Anyone see that UCF (the team that some here were saying were going to UPSET UF) backed out of the schedule for next year. I guess they did not want another butt whooping!

The University of Central Florida released its 2007 schedule Monday and the Gators are not on it. UF and UCF were supposed to play a second consecutive game in The Swamp, but the Golden Knights have replaced Florida with North Carolina State, the first home-and-home series between the two schools.

UCF had been scheduled as Florida's home opener (Sept. 1) next season. Western Kentucky, which finished 6-5 this past season, replaces UCF on the Gators' 2007 schedule.

UCF will play UF sometime before the 2010 season, according to UCF.

Link

Yeah I was just reading that this morning. Didn't somebody say we play Hawai'i next year? Or is that 2008? Home or away?

UF Fin Kat said:
wow, i'd love to play hawaii next year.\

edit: oh well, it's in 2008.

Sorry, couldn't remember. Now that I think about it, it was the same season we play Miami. Theres a OOC schedule for the haters. :D

hey motion, is that in hawaii or in the swamp.?? i dont want to have one of those games that start at 1am or anything!

Timmy54 said:
hey motion, is that in hawaii or in the swamp.?? i dont want to have one of those games that start at 1am or anything!

I'm not sure.

Timmy54 said:
As per GatorZone.com... In G'ville

2008 Schedule
Current Standings:
Overall(0-0)
SEC(0-0)
DATE OPPONENT SEC SITE TIME GVO* TV RADIO RESULT
Sat Aug 30 Hawaii Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat Sep 6 Miami (Fla.) Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat Sep 20 at Tennessee Knoxville, TN TBA --
Sat Sep 27 Ole Miss Gainesville, FL TBA --
Sat Oct 4 at Arkansas Fayetteville, AR TBA --
Sat Oct 11 LSU Gainesville, FL TBA --