****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Man this guy loves spending Ross's money Rosses money in all the wrong spots LMAO does anybody have a leash on this guy?

giphy.gif

8 million a year for ALBERT WILSON????

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Need to see the guaranteed monies etc but bet they had to outbid some folks so

probably trying to get james extended so they can pick up dvps option and focus on other fish to fry

I wonder what this market means for james now...it has to be at least $8 mil per

I mean that option doesn’t have to be placed until after the draft I believe and that is as simple as a “yes or no” since he still needs to play his 4th year.

James could probably snag 9 million AAV with 10 million guaranteed at this rate.

Honestly, Miami should consider keeping on the 5th year and use that leverage to get a discount in June via longterm extension

But we all know these idiots will likely pull the option so they can spend funds wrecklesslyover the next few days.

These dude didn’t even attempt an extension with Landry last offseason.

Poor, just poor foresight by this entire operation . . . .and cutting Suh because you are so far over the cap due to journeymen signings last year is just a sad nightmare that seemingly is never-ending.
They didn't suddenly realize they wanted to keep him, they spent the last year trying to trade him. Their foresight was envisioning the team without him

Miami Dolphins signed WR Albert Wilson 3 years $24 Million. Just saw on NFL Network.

Back
Top Bottom