Official FSU-MIAMI Predictions Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FSU-MIAMI Predictions Thread

FSU - 22
Miami - 17

Washington / Booker give run support that will allow FSU's offense to keep Weatherford's role minimal. Miami's offensive line is better than FSU's but they're RB situation is not as good and FSU's linebackers (now apparently cleared by the courts) are possibly the best group in the nation.

The U - 24
Finishes Second Usually - 13

Devin Hester scores one and sets up another with a long return.

Hey..How do you keep a Seminole from *********ing?
Paint his pecker orange and green and he can't beat it for 6 years!!!:sidelol:

brech10 said:
FSU's linebackers (now apparently cleared by the courts) are possibly the best group in the nation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brech10 said:
FSU - 22
Miami - 17

Washington / Booker give run support that will allow FSU's offense to keep Weatherford's role minimal. Miami's offensive line is better than FSU's but they're RB situation is not as good and FSU's linebackers (now apparently cleared by the courts) are possibly the best group in the nation.

Our D-Line is 8 deep. Weatherford may not last until halftime. See what we did to Leak in the Bowl of Peaches. I see the same scenario unfolding.

Position Advantage Comment

QB Miami FSU playing the backup to the backup
RB FSU slight edge to FSU
OLine Miami Maybe the best tackle tandem in the land
WR Miami Should be a breakout year for them
TE Miami Another great UM TE
DLine Even Great potential both sides need to deliver
Lbackers FSU A decided advantage
Secondary FSU very close though
Intangibles FSU At home, they are way overdue against the U

Prediction: Miami does it again. Too much speed on defense against a very suspect FSU QB means lots of turnovers. Also, Kyle Wright proves he is the real deal. Miami 27-FSU 17.

fin-atic said:
Position Advantage Comment

QB Miami FSU playing the backup to the backup
RB FSU slight edge to FSU
OLine Miami Maybe the best tackle tandem in the land
WR Miami Should be a breakout year for them
TE Miami Another great UM TE
DLine Even Great potential both sides need to deliver
Lbackers FSU A decided advantage
Secondary FSU very close though
Intangibles FSU At home, they are way overdue against the U

Prediction: Miami does it again. Too much speed on defense against a very suspect FSU QB means lots of turnovers. Also, Kyle Wright proves he is the real deal. Miami 27-FSU 17.

Agree on most except D-Line. Our's may be the best in College Football. Watch and see. It's going to be a great game.

Not that I'm a homer or anything.:sidelol:

I hope you are right about our WR's.

Other than Leggett, I have no confidence in that group.

Moore, Moss, Jenkins and Jolla need to get their heads out of their *****.

Jolla has been a HUGE disappointment.

Dubfire said:
See what we did to Leak in the Bowl of Peaches. I see the same scenario unfolding.

:rolleyes: Florida was the most ill prepared team ever for a bowl game for that game with all the coaching BS. That said, Hester was the key to the Hurricanes win.

It won't happen again.

SpeedRush99 said:
:rolleyes: Florida was the most ill prepared team ever for a bowl game for that game with all the coaching BS. That said, Hester was the key to the Hurricanes win.

It won't happen again.

I can't disagree there. Strong was a disgrace that day.

Our defensive line dominated that game and that's why we won. Whether they didnt have the protection schemes in or what not, that's why we won and I believe thats' why we will win Monday.

Back
Top Bottom