Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Ivory Coast | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Ivory Coast

Amars said:
:sidelol:

Mexico to me always seem overrated. There is always alot hype about them here in los angeles but they always get knocked out early. I want to see if they can advance to round of 8. Since they're from Latin America I pull for them. Alot of the older adult always say the mafia is involve. They dont take losses very well especially against the US.

Maybe overrated, but they are like Germany, they always are there . . past the group stages. Very consistent . . people tend to see them as overrated but then they do their thing.

Kdawg954 said:
Maybe overrated, but they are like Germany, they always are there . . past the group stages. Very consistent . . people tend to see them as overrated but then they do their thing.

:yes: agreed!

Kdawg954 said:

Cant compare them to germany. Germany gets to the top 8 and 4 constantly and championship game. Mexico more like Crotia or Denmark not Germany.

Amars said:
Cant compare them to germany. Germany gets to the top 8 and 4 constantly and championship game. Mexico more like Crotia or Denmark not Germany.

:yes:

Mexico have a good team but I don't think we can really say how far they can go yet. They have a good team and I think could do well this time. When it comes down to it IMO, Brazil, Argentina, France, England, Italy, Germany, Czech Rep., Netherlands are 8 teams that are just too good for Mexico though.

Exactly. Mexico is a good team, but not a GREAT team. They either play very nicely (when they work as a team), or can play very poorly (especially when they loose their cool, which is often).

HysterikiLL said:
:yes:

Mexico have a good team but I don't think we can really say how far they can go yet. They have a good team and I think could do well this time. When it comes down to it IMO, Brazil, Argentina, France, England, Italy, Germany, Czech Rep., Netherlands are 8 teams that are just too good for Mexico though.

Argentina, France, Italy aren't too good for Mexico, we have even beated Brazil:D

ARGENNNNTINNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Woooottttttttttttttttttttttt My team is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRespo EEEEEEEe gooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Back
Top Bottom