Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Ivory Coast | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Ivory Coast

Tommorrow first game should be good. I want to see how good Holland the Orange Machine is.

TotoreMexico said:
Tomorrow MEXICO plays:woot:

You guys should win. But, I think the odds are high the usual happens: Mexico gets out of its group only to lose in the second round. Argentina/Netherlands won't be easy...

ckb2001 said:
You guys should win. But, I think the odds are high the usual happens: Mexico gets out of its group only to lose in the second round. Argentina/Netherlands won't be easy...

But not impossible:wink:

TotoreMexico said:
But not impossible:wink:

Yes.. By that time I will be rooting for N. American teams, so you can count on my support.

Go Iran! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing Holland play tommorow...

Prime Time said:
Go Iran! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing Holland play tommorow...

:sidelol:

Mexico to me always seem overrated. There is always alot hype about them here in los angeles but they always get knocked out early. I want to see if they can advance to round of 8. Since they're from Latin America I pull for them. Alot of the older adult always say the mafia is involve. They dont take losses very well especially against the US.

With the offensive ability the IC showed today, I believe they are not out of this group. It was a tuff loss, but they are talented enough to beat Serbia and Holland . . . I think they will advance still with ARgentina. They sure seemed to outplay ARgentina, I mean first half wasn't as dominating for Argentina as it seemed, and the second half was all IC mainly due to Argentina protecting the lead. Very good match however, exciting.

Back
Top Bottom