OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina

don't fumble said:
GO ARGENTINA!
I will go through hell, if Germany wins. But if they do not I will be a devil and make all the fans cry even more :evil:

:lol: Post of the year....simply hilarious. :roflmao:

Unity and right and freedom for the German fatherland;

Let us all pursue this purpose brotherly, with heart and hand.

Unity and right and freedom are the pledge of happiness.

Flourish in this blessing's glory, flourish, German fatherland.

I hope Germany loses! It would be such sweet payback for what happened in 02 with the US.

10 mins to go, i've had serious withdrawal symptons the last couple of day, can't wait for this one should be a cracker

Slappy8800 said:
for those of you rooting for argentina.....why?

im rooting for germany but I atleast have relatives directly from germany

No German roots here. All of my heritage is British. I tend to cheer South American teams as my husband was born there. Kinda weak, but there you have it. :wink:
~~Holli

HolliFinFan said:
No German roots here. All of my heritage is British. I tend to cheer South American teams as my husband was born there. Kinda weak, but there you have it. :wink:
~~Holli

eh close enough i mean there is SOME connection. I have family in England myself.

Slappy8800 said:
eh close enough i mean there is SOME connection. I have family in England myself.

Did you (or anyone) see on the news that there is fear that Germany may run out of beer? It was reported that the average English fan is drinking 17 pints a day. Where is WD? Explain this please :sidelol:

HolliFinFan said:
Did you (or anyone) see on the news that there is fear that Germany may run out of beer? It was reported that the average English fan is drinking 17 pints a day. Where is WD? Explain this please :sidelol:

:lol: now that is my worst fear

Slappy8800 said:
Unity and right and freedom for the German fatherland;

Let us all pursue this purpose brotherly, with heart and hand.

Unity and right and freedom are the pledge of happiness.

Flourish in this blessing's glory, flourish, German fatherland.

Dude..you are not gonna start goose stepping are you?

Being English and not having much love for either of these nations i have no clue who to root for

/me tosses coin...

Heads it is, lets go Argentina!!!

Tevez starting :yes:

Colocccini starting :yes:

Lucho Gonzalez? Ehhhh

No Cambiasso? Ehhh

Back
Top Bottom