Official Game Thread: Germany vs Poland | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Germany vs Poland

I hate the freaking German team......And Klose, that Polish traiting slime (ok, I guess maybe he would have never played at this level if his parents didn't move, but I still gotta hate :lol: )

I hope Germany gets crushed in the second round.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Dont tell me, he is in your FF team. All the players you have quoted you cant go wrong. you must have a squad of about 25 men :lol:

He is :) Sold Gerrard and got him last week. One of my better moves so far. He's cheap and made a heap of points last week.

ChrisKo said:
I hate the freaking German team......And Klose, that Polish traiting slime (ok, I guess maybe he would have never played at this level if his parents didn't move, but I still gotta hate :lol: )

:yes:

ChrisKo said:

Won't happen man, The Germans are solid man, all these experts were making a big deal about how the defense played vs. Costa Rica . . they needed more of an adjustment if anything else and they did that against a very fired up Polock team. With that crowd behind them and a healthy Ballack, they seriously are gonna make a run to the finals.

Ballack is awesome and the German team always plays well and they are at home. They might not be the most talented but they will probably get to at least the final 8

Ballack and Kahn I really like. But I really do not want this team going far.

Some of you guys don't like Germany or the German Team. Why don't you like them?? I think they played two very good games in which they dominated their opponents. We have good young player and also good veterans. Furthermore we shot nice goals, remember the first and the last in the game versus Costa Rica.:D

So please tell me why you dont like us? I like the US Team, especially because I'm a huuuge fan of Kasey Keller. He is the Keeper of Mönchengladbach, my favourite Team.

But thanks to you guys who support Germany. That was nice

GermanFinFan said:
Some of you guys don't like Germany or the German Team. Why don't you like them?? I think they played two very good games in which they dominated their opponents. We have good young player and also good veterans. Furthermore we shot nice goals, remember the first and the last in the game versus Costa Rica.:D

So please tell me why you dont like us? I like the US Team, especially because I'm a huuuge fan of Kasey Keller. He is the Keeper of Mönchengladbach, my favourite Team.

Is that Borussia Munchengladbach (sp) shag. Cor I haven't heard of them for a while. They used to be a big team. What happened to them?

GermanFinFan said:

I just don't. They don't appeal to me. I really like Ballack and Kahn though, and you guys do play well, but I just don't like the team.

One of the reasons is 2002..they eliminated US. I would've perfectly fine with that, but the handball that I think Ballack had on our shot that saved it from going in was not called. :fire:

Prime Time said:
I just don't. They don't appeal to me. I really like Ballack and Kahn though, and you guys do play well, but I just don't like the team.

One of the reasons is 2002..they eliminated US. I would've perfectly fine with that, but the handball that I think Ballack had on our shot that saved it from going in was not called. :fire:

It was Torsten Frings with the handball non-call - the same guy that hit that incredible shot (4th Germany goal I think) in their 4-2 win against Costa Rica.

I have too many German friends to not root for them :lol:

ckb2001 said:
It was Torsten Frings with the handball non-call - the same guy that hit that incredible shot (4th Germany goal I think) in their 4-2 win against Costa Rica.

I have too many German friends to not root for them :lol:

:fire: Now I will never forget who it was. That goal would have tied the game...If we could have managed to win (we were attacking well) we would have played a Korea we had already tied and If we would have won that, we would've been in the Finals against Brazil. :lol: IF IF IF!

Whitedolphin54 said:
Is that Borussia Munchengladbach (sp) shag. Cor I haven't heard of them for a while. They used to be a big team. What happened to them?

Yes it is Borussia Moenchengladbach. 30 years ago they were one of the best teams in Germany. After a few bad years, they rebuild and have a big new stadium, good young players and play in the first German League. Keller is very good, one of the best goalkeepers in the leaugue. The guy who killed the Poland Team with his goal, Oliver Neuville, is a player from Moenchengladbach, too. Maybe in 5 - 10 years they can face good teams in Europe. They have enough money and know how to handle it.

@ Prime Time:
Now i can understand it. Yes it was Frings who saved us. I remember that one of your players peed on the field when he warmed up:sidelol:
That was funny. But you played good in that game. I hope the US Team will make the first or second place in their group. But its very difficult.

GermanFinFan said:
Yes it is Borussia Moenchengladbach. 30 years ago they were one of the best teams in Germany. After a few bad years, they rebuild and have a big new stadium, good young players and play in the first German League. Keller is very good, one of the best goalkeepers in the leaugue. The guy who killed the Poland Team with his goal, Oliver Neuville, is a player from Moenchengladbach, too. Maybe in 5 - 10 years they can face good teams in Europe. They have enough money and know how to handle it.

@ Prime Time:
Now i can understand it. Yes it was Frings who saved us. I remember that one of your players peed on the field when he warmed up:sidelol:
That was funny. But you played good in that game. I hope the US Team will make the first or second place in their group. But its very difficult.

That was Beasley :lol:

Prime Time said:
:fire: Now I will never forget who it was. That goal would have tied the game...If we could have managed to win (we were attacking well) we would have played a Korea we had already tied and If we would have won that, we would've been in the Finals against Brazil. :lol: IF IF IF!

Man Kahn had a nice game vs. the United States, but u just brought back how close the U.S. was to making the finals . . still stings man.

Back
Top Bottom