Official Game Thread: Germany vs Poland | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Germany vs Poland

icephinfan said:
Aren't you cheering for Germany????

No, not really. I think we derserve to go to quarterfinals because of the great atmosphere here in Germany but I can't take more. media hype and so on...

Wow, glad I got to watch that game, never been into soccer, but wow what a crazy finish!!!!

don't fumble said:
No, not really. I think we derserve to go to quarterfinals because of the great atmosphere here in Germany but I can't take more. media hype and so on...

Gotcha!!!

Prime Time said:
I am here. :nono: Cannot believe the Germans luck...sorry guys I don't like them.

I hear you. Since the Wembley-non-goal we were very lucky. Most recently in 2002. This win was deserved though.
And the chorus of horns allready started...

Whitedolphin54 said:
Yeah i must have posted at the same time Holli. Did you guess the score right :evil:

Nope, yet I remain optimistic for my future analyses and predictions!:lol:

Prime Time said:
I am here. :nono: Cannot believe the Germans luck...sorry guys I don't like them.

You could also they were unlucky up until the goal. They should have been winning long before they scored. They have played better than I thought them capable of in this WC. I think that Paraguay or Sweden will be a tougher test than Poland. I know that Paraguay didn't play well against England, but a lot of that was England didn't let them. I am not so sure the Germans will be able to stop them playing if they qualify.

Whitedolphin54 said:
You could also they were unlucky up until the goal. They should have been winning long before they scored. They have played better than I thought them capable of in this WC. I think that Paraguay or Sweden will be a tougher test than Poland. I know that Paraguay didn't play well against England, but a lot of that was England didn't let them. I am not so sure the Germans will be able to stop them playing if they qualify.

I know but damn. Oh well, GG...the back to back posts shots at the end of the game probably had ALL the German fans crying.

Back
Top Bottom