Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Angola | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Angola

Roman529 said:
I don't understand Spanish so I can't read your comments. :(
I can understand most of it, but fortunately my brother-in-law is here and I keep asking, "What's this mean, what's that mean?" He's probably going elsewhere to watch the rest of the match.

HolliFinFan said:
I'll get back at him, Totore, by wearing my Totti jersey tomorrow :lol:

:lol: If you where in any other country and dared to wear the opposing team's jersey, you'd be missing for days! Lucky for you, you're in the US. :fire:

TotoreMexico said:
We are making fun of Angola Roman:D

Is the white player on Angola an Angolan citizen? He was just rolling on the ground a few minutes ago like he was dying. :lol:

HolliFinFan said:
I can understand most of it, but fortunately my brother-in-law is here and I keep asking, "What's this mean, what's that mean?" He's probably going elsewhere to watch the rest of the match.

I get the Univision and Deportes channel so I am trying to learn Spanish this way.....I can say GOAAAAAAAAALLLLLL in Spanish. :lol: I love that guy who screams goal.

My 2yr old daughter waiting for to take her to the water park but I cant seem to get away from the TV
:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom