Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Angola | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Angola

Mexico to qualify: (counting the goals difference right now...)

*If Portugal wins tomorrow: (1st seed for Mexico If Mexico wins to Portugal)

a)Mexico has to win or draw against Portugal on Wednessday

b)If Mexico lose on Wednessday, Angola has to lose or draw against Iran on Wednessday

c)If Angola wins against Iran it has to be for less than 3 goals (because they are -1 and we are +2)

*If Portugal draws tomorrow: (1st seed for Mexico If Mexico wins or draws against Portugal)

a)Mexico with a draw or a win against Portugal on Wednessday will pass in 1st place

b)If Mexico loses against Portugal on Wednessday, Iran will have to win to Angola for more than 4 goals or Angola to Iran for more than 3 goals, a draw would eliminate them both...

*If Portugal loses tomorrow: (1st seed for Mexico If Mexico wins or draws against Portugal)

a)We will have to win or draw on Wednessday against Portugal

b)If we lose, Iran with a win against Angola is in the next round (disqualifying us...) or Angola will have to win to Iran for more than 3 goals... (disqualifying us...)

c)Again if Iran and Angola draw on Wednessday they are both disqualifyed... (because we would have a bigger difference of goals against Iran, and more points against Angola...)

Prime Time said:
Angola held Mexico scoreless and were a man down for part of the 2nd half...I'd be worried If I was Mexico...

....and Peru didn't qualify

Man, I just saw this thread and I think I'm rather patient, but 23 pages??? No way!

Anyway, let me just say ¡ARRIBA MEXICO!

Miamian said:
Man, I just saw this thread and I think I'm rather patient, but 23 pages??? No way!

Anyway, let me just say ¡ARRIBA MEXICO!

¡Bien dicho compa!:up:

I read all 23 pages a day after the game. I'm still pissed 2 days later:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Ni pedo, nos dequitaremos con los inches portugueses

Back
Top Bottom