Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Angola | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Angola

finsmx said:
Well I guess is better to have 4 points with a +2 goal differential than to have 0 points with a -3 GD :D

Dammit. Dont put salt in our wounds because paybacks a mutha

Section126 said:
Mexico needed this win to be in a good spot to possibly make the quarter finals...

as it stands now...I think they get the #2 spot in the group...

If they lose to Portugal by 2 goals......look out.......hide under the bed and whatever you do...don't go to your local mexican restaurant. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amars said:
Dammit. Dont put salt in our wounds because paybacks a mutha

:confused:

I was talking about Poland, you know they are already eliminated have 0 points and a -3 GD

:rolleyes:

Angola held Mexico scoreless and were a man down for part of the 2nd half...I'd be worried If I was Mexico...

icephinfan said:
Yeah, i didn't understand what the hell was happening, yellow cards, red cards, was this UNO or soccer???

:lol: I won't lie Im not the biggest soccer fan, but Iv had a blast watching the world cup. I have watched at least a game a day sense it started. I might have to start following soccer more. There have been some great games!

playmaker1 said:
:lol: I won't lie Im not the biggest soccer fan, but Iv had a blast watching the world cup. I have watched at least a game a day sense it started. I might have to start following soccer more. There have been some great games!

Yeah, it's on all over the place, at the hospital, the doctors office.:lol:

Prime Time said:
Angola held Mexico scoreless and were a man down for part of the 2nd half...I'd be worried If I was Mexico...

Se dedicaron a defender como viles niñas, Mexico merecia ganar

Prime Time said:
Wait until our next game ;)

If you get anything from that game it would be fantastic for the US nation, a real lift for you guys, but alas I dont see it. IMO you are looking at possibly the overall winner of the WC here.

Prime Time said:

No offense, but Mexico has 4 points with a +2 goal difference and is competing vs Angola, Iran and Portugal for a spot...

U.S. has 0 points a -3 goal difference and is competing vs Czech, Italy and Ghana...

And ou are saying that if you would be Mexico you would be worried?

If I was US I'd be worried!!!! :evil: :fire:

Whitedolphin54 said:
If you get anything from that game it would be fantastic for the US nation, a real lift for you guys, but alas I dont see it. IMO you are looking at possibly the overall winner of the WC here.

I don't think so. We'll see in 22 hours I guess...

Back
Top Bottom