Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Iran | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Iran

Prime Time said:
Man I am so sleepy....:lol: But I refuse to fall asleep during these WC games!

I'll take this schedule better then the Korea/Japan schedule. 3am games

Hmm, so far a bit uncharacteristic for Mexico as far as their lack of possession is concerned. Of course, I know basically nothing of Iran so it's hard to know what to expect.

ckb2001 said:
Hmm, so far a bit uncharacteristic for Mexico as far as their lack of possession is concerned. Of course, I know basically nothing of Iran so it's hard to know what to expect.

Mexico's midfield has been a concern...

Amars said:
I'll take this schedule better then the Korea/Japan schedule. 3am games

I loved those 3 am games :lol: I was exhausted but I enjoyed them...I lived in Korea/Japan time for 1 month. I'd be awake at night and be sleeping during the day :lol:

Iran viene con fuego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iran is coming with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two close attacks by Iran...I don't know how to say it in Iranian but "Si Se Puede" (Iran!)

Well, it's starting to look like what we're seeing is not an anomaly. Maybe the two teams aren't too far apart in strength??

Goal de Bravo....I knew that Iran would pay the price If they kept allowing Pardo to cross the ball in with Free Kicks...

Iran can tie this up in a heart beat though...especially with the way they have been playing today.

Back
Top Bottom