Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Iran | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Iran

well so far the result is deserved by both sides.. both defenses are suspect, eh?

Halftime...both midfields are playing well. That'll be the key to victory. Which Midfield can outplay or outlast (due to the heat) the other...

ckb2001 said:
well so far the result is deserved by both sides.. both defenses are suspect, eh?

Yep. And Marquez is suppose to be the best Defender in the Concacaf? :rolleyes:

TotoreMexico said:
The goal wasn't his fault, he's playing very well right now

I never said it was.

Onyewu will be taking that title from him soon enough though. Maybe after this World Cup :)

Prime Time said:
I never said it was.

Onyewu will be taking that title from him soon enough though. Maybe after this World Cup :)

Nahhhh, Marquez is 27 and he's playing at a high level in the best european club, Onyewu will wait like 5 or 6 years:wink:

On ABC they keep reminding us of the US game tomorrow. Man, I am hoping for the best, but just consider what happens if the US loses! All that build-up for nothing in that case, and soccer-bashing in the US goes on :(

Oh well, I'll be as nervous for that as for the Portugal game 4 years ago.

Mexico makes two subs at halftime. One for Franco who did absolutely nothing. Is La Volpe feeling a sense of urgency? I guess you could say that. If he doesn't win this game, Mexico will be desperate.

TotoreMexico said:
Nahhhh, Marquez is 27 and he's playing at a high level in the best european club, Onyewu will wait like 5 or 6 years:wink:

Doubtful. Onyewu is going to the EPL most likely in this upcoming season. He'll develop into an even better player, and right now I would consider him as a Top 5 Defender in the Concacaf.

ckb2001 said:
On ABC they keep reminding us of the US game tomorrow. Man, I am hoping for the best, but just consider what happens if the US loses! All that build-up for nothing in that case, and soccer-bashing in the US goes on :(

Oh well, I'll be as nervous for that as for the Portugal game 4 years ago.

As long as we win 2 out of 3 we are in....the first game is important but not a neccesity.

Prime Time said:
As long as we win 2 out of 3 we are in....the first game is important but not a neccesity.

yeah, but Italy......

Also, as far as defenders are concerned, if Jonathan Spector breaks into Man U's first team (projected to do so within a year or at most 2) he may take that title. He was considered the best Man U youth player a year or so ago.

Prime Time said:
Mexico makes two subs at halftime. One for Franco who did absolutely nothing. Is La Volpe feeling a sense of urgency? I guess you could say that. If he doesn't win this game, Mexico will be desperate.

Zinha, Perez and Fonseca in, Franco, Jared, Torrado out

Borgetti out....

Fonseca in....

Mexico out of subs...they are going to be in trouble the last 15 minutes. Iran is going to have FRESH legs and Mexico is going to be worn out.

Back
Top Bottom