Official Game Thread: Netherlands vs Portugal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Netherlands vs Portugal

Holland 2 - Portugoal 1

Although the statistics aren't in our favour. We played against portugal 9 times and lost 5 times, won 1 time and 3 times it ended in a draw.

And while van Basten was our coach we only lost once. The ref that night was the same ref as tonight.

HOLLAND2-1 Portugal

I think Holland is flying under the radar. IMO They will meet either Brazil or Spain in the semi finals. I wouldnt be surprise if they were to make it to the finals.

Amars said:
HOLLAND2-1 Portugal

I think Holland is flying under the radar. IMO They will meet either Brazil or Spain in the semi finals. I wouldnt be surprise if they were to make it to the finals.

we have a weird team normally we play beautifull attacking football with good positional play but we lose and now we play boring ugly football but we are very hard to beat.

I've always liked holland them and spain are my fav. European team.

No. not on penalties again. Our country can't handle that it would be a disaster.

van Nistelrooy isn't in the starting line-up.

~soap~ said:
van Nistelrooy isn't in the starting line-up.

He was the reason why I thought Portugal would win, because he has been playing terrible as of late. If he doesn't start, the Netherlands have a better chance of winning.

I agree. v. Nistelrooy is a brilliant striker but he doesn't fit into our system

Back
Top Bottom