Official Game Thread San Fransico 49ers vs Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread San Fransico 49ers vs Miami Dolphins

I poked around some niner forums, and to be honest I'm shocked. As serious as Miami fans are taking the niners...well, it's just not the same on the other side. I think I've maybe seen 2 posters have anything positive to say about the Dolphins. In fact, most of them have already chalked this one up as a win for them, because in their words.... "we are hot" ... Haven't we won 6 of 7 and aren't we tied for first in our division with a legit shot at making the playoffs for the first time in 8 years...all after bottoming out at 1-15 last year? Who's 5-8 and who's 8-5 here? Who's hot? I want a win first and foremost but damn..... I'd love to actually blow these guys out. Please?

I poked around some niner forums, and to be honest I'm shocked. As serious as Miami fans are taking the niners...well, it's just not the same on the other side. I think I've maybe seen 2 posters have anything positive to say about the Dolphins. In fact, most of them have already chalked this one up as a win for them, because in their words.... "we are hot" ... Haven't we won 6 of 7 and aren't we tied for first in our division with a legit shot at making the playoffs for the first time in 8 years...all after bottoming out at 1-15 last year? Who's 5-8 and who's 8-5 here? Who's hot? I want a win first and foremost but damn..... I'd love to actually blow these guys out. Please?

Ok, I'm a member of the 49ers forum and this just isn't true. We are excited about winning and feel we have a real shot at winning 3 in a row, but why would we feel as though team with a record of 8-5 tied for 1st place would be an easy win? This just isn't true.

I'd like to know which forum you're from so I can head over and get a breath of fresh air.

Like I said, there were a few posters who seemed a little more even, and I'm glad you've come to lend your thoughts to this board. Afterall, getting info on other teams from their actual fans is absolutely the best, most accurate way to find out things you want to know about the opposition.

I think it's almost safe to say that this will be a close game. Miami almost always tends to play close games -- whether or not we're playing a really good team or very bad team. I was frustrated with it at first, but over the last few weeks I've tried to find the silver lining in it all. I tend to be a little more calm than most in close games just because Miami has had plenty of practice in how to keep their composure and win these close, mostly ugly battles.

Here's to a good, tense game with no significant injuries. If we handle the niners, who've been playing some inspired ball lately, I'll feel better about going into KC and winning there -- then closing out the season with Chad Pennington going into NY, taking his new Dolphin teammates to the playoffs and sending the Jets and the man they dumped him for home for the playoffs.

Guys, this is almost a reality now. Trippy.

This forum...
http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/index.php
and there are always going to be people who want to bad mouth people on the other side, sadly you just have to weed through them and not pay attention to them.

I'm hoping for a good game with no injuries as well. What was nice about last week is that we played exceptionally well in the 1st half but then fizzled in the 2nd half. Coach Sing, I believe got that back on track though. We'll see this Sunday though. I just know that was a big frustration before heading into that Jets game.

49ers will probably be the a very tough, grind it out style of game. We won't blow this team out, ill tell ya that much. What we will do though is... We will force Shaun Hill into mistakes that will lose the 49ers the game. I see him having 3 picks thrown. Maybe a fumble. CP and co. will get it done on offense.
FINAL SCORE
Dolphins- 24
49ers- 20

You think we are going to have 4 turnovers and put up 20 points?

S.Hill is very smart with the ball, at the most he will throw 1 int.

I am a member of the official 49ers message board and this is not true, Of course there are some 9er fans that think we will win this because we are "hot" but most of us are fully aware of how good of a team we are playing this week. Without Gore playing I don't think we will be able to keep up with you guys.

I am a member of the official 49ers message board and this is not true, Of course there are some 9er fans that think we will win this because we are "hot" but most of us are fully aware of how good of a team we are playing this week. Without Gore playing I don't think we will be able to keep up with you guys.

I wonder what Clayton would bring to the table if we had him activated off of the practice squad. Foster doesn't seem to be doing much, although to his credit he doesn't see a lot of action.

Back
Top Bottom