Official Game Thread: Serbia and Montenegro vs Argentina | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Serbia and Montenegro vs Argentina

6 to 0.Is Argentina that good or Serbia that bad or both.?

Argentina have thrown down a marker today, that said S&M have been piss poor

This is a embaresment. The bully is just picking on this little kid.

Prime Time said:
:yes: Amars...:yes:

I wish we could see one from Messi, but I don't think so..not today.

My wish came true...:yes:

I understand goal differential..and it's importance.

I think this is tacky.

Sending 5 attackers on a counter attack up 4-0 is overkill.

CrunchTime said:
6 to 0.Is Argentina that good or Serbia that bad or both.?
Both, Argentina have put together some wonderful passing moves but Serbia have let them have too much possesion in good areas and their marking, tracking and pressing have been awful

Section126 said:
I understand goal differential..and it's importance.

I think this is tacky.

Sending 5 attackers on a counter attack up 4-0 is overkill.

In the World Cup there is no feeling bad for one another. Noone feels bad when you are eliminated so why should you feel bad? GD is also a reason...you don't know what could happen between Netherlands and Ivory Coast later today.

Prime Time said:
In the World Cup there is no feeling bad for one another. Noone feels bad when you are eliminated so why should you feel bad? GD is also a reason...you don't know what could happen between Netherlands and Ivory Coast later today.
Ivory Coast win :pray: it'll be good for the last game if the dutch need to beat argentina

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Prime Time said:

Argentina had the #1 spot in the group locked up when they got their 4th goal.

Lets face it...Argentina is the clear cut best team in that group.

I am just saying that it says something of your character when you have 4 goals and are releasing more and more guys on the counter like you are down 2-0...

I just watched the replay of the goals and man Argentina looks like a beast, but I think this result has something to do with all the trouble that Serbia and Montenegro as a country is going trough (they're splitting)

I think that the players are not totally focused on it and there may also be some division in the team

Still Argentina played an awesome game

Back
Top Bottom