Official Game Thread: Spain vs France | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs France

~soap~ said:
Ow come on that was nothing, if i really was something then he would grab his face like he did.

I don't understand what you just said :confused:

Spain chokes again. Like I said, Zidane wouldn't let his International Career end in the Round of 16.

HysterikiLL said:
I don't understand what you just said :confused:

so I can imagine left out some words :p

I meant to say that if it truly was something then why did he grab his face like that, then there would have been no need.

TotoreMexico said:
Spain = same old story:shakeno:

And yet the media continues to hype them up. I think they remain a medicore team until they prove otherwise. I just dont understand it though, every year they fade away....

Tone_E said:
And yet the media continues to hype them up. I think they remain a medicore team until they prove otherwise. I just dont understand it though, every year they fade away....

Yup, what's wrong with them?:confused:

They just can't get over the hump...them Portugal and the Netherlands are all the same story. It sucks to be honest with you.

Spain are an interesting team. You look at France and think Henry and Zidane. You look at Brasil and think Ronaldinho, Ronaldo etc.., you look at England and think Beckham and Rooney, you look at Portugal and think Figo and Ronaldo, you look at Argentina and think Crespo, Riquelme, Tevez (some even think RIquelMeeee eeeeeeeee goooooooaaaaaal!!), you look at Italy and think Totti and Del Piero etc...look at Spain and think who? Raul? Their team is based around teamwork, which clearly doesn't beat out a team of monsters in the world cup.

HysterikiLL said:
Spain are an interesting team. You look at France and think Henry and Zidane. You look at Brasil and think Ronaldinho, Ronaldo etc.., you look at England and think Beckham and Rooney, you look at Portugal and think Figo and Ronaldo, you look at Argentina and think Crespo, Riquelme, Tevez (some even think RIquelMeeee eeeeeeeee goooooooaaaaaal!!), you look at Italy and think Totti and Del Piero etc...look at Spain and think who? Raul? Their team is based around teamwork, which clearly doesn't beat out a team of monsters in the world cup.

how dare you not mention my Germans

Ballack
Podolski
Klose

:fire:

FLMAO at Spain, so convincing in the group stages such chokers when it really matters, shows you how important playing well in the group stage is :rolleyes2:wink:

Back
Top Bottom