Official Game Thread: Spain vs France | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs France

HysterikiLL said:
France v Brasil...how the **** am I supposed to choose :cry:...but at the same time...:woot:

Brazil=Beautiful women
France=women who bathe once a week

Hard choice? :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
France v Brasil...how the **** am I supposed to choose :cry:...but at the same time...:woot:

Your favourite teams are Brasil and France? Why? They are both .... ugh

Roman529 said:
Brazil=Beautiful women
France=women who bathe once a week

Hard choice? :lol:

:lol: I know, French Women do have that who cleanliness thing going for them.

:lol:

But I've been pulling for France since the beginning. I love Brasil's exiciting football, but I love the country of France. Didn't see this one coming but at least I'll be guaranteed a semi-final to root for.

narco said:
The 2 last goals are all because of the simulation of Henry! That's really unfair. Go Brasil

Hehe, but you live in France?

ckb2001 said:
Hehe, but you live in France?
More than that : I'm french.
But i hate professional soccer because of all of the simulations and faults. And when a french do that, i feel the same feeling : that's unfair for the others.

narco said:
More than that : I'm french.
But i hate professional soccer because of all of the simulations and faults. And when a french do that, i feel the same feeling : that's unfair for the others.

Hmmm, IC, but I think it's hard to argue the Brazilians do less of it than the French.. So, is that the ONLY reason you said Go Brazil?

Henry should be suspended. If this guy was Italian we would have 300 posts on this and why the guy should be kicked out of the tourney

If he wants to fall down I disagree but this happens

But to grab your face ala Rivaldo is classless and deserves a suspension

ckb2001 said:
Hmmm, IC, but I think it's hard to argue the Brazilians do less of it than the French.. So, is that the ONLY reason you said Go Brazil?
They are 2 reasons :
The first is that i don't think that Brasil is qualified because of simulations of their players, whereas France is. The french don't deserve to be here, so they must lose the next game.
The second is that i don't like all the football fans in france. Most of them are selfish, and i dislike all the noise the make with their cars ( is 'horn' the right word for that ? ) It's the night here. As i hate pro soccer, i don't bother if Fance lose.

narco said:
They are 2 reasons :
The first is that i don't think that Brasil is qualified because of simulations of their players, whereas France is. The french don't deserve to be here, so they must lose the next game.
The second is that i don't like all the football fans in france. Most of them are selfish, and i dislike all the noise the make with their cars ( is 'horn' the right word for that ? ) It's the night here. As i hate pro soccer, i don't bother if Fance lose.

Yes, "horn" is the correct word. Well, I thought I would lose my hearing each time Germany won a game in 1990 (I was there from 1989-'96) because of all the cars honking their horns.

wpgfishfan said:
Henry should be suspended. If this guy was Italian we would have 300 posts on this and why the guy should be kicked out of the tourney

If he wants to fall down I disagree but this happens

But to grab your face ala Rivaldo is classless and deserves a suspension

Watch the play in real time and then in slow-mo. Puyol grabbed him and leveraged himself right in front of him with contact and then gave him a big chunk of his fat head. Henry would've out ran him and owned him for the goal if not.

France won 3-1 anyway.

HysterikiLL said:
Watch the play in real time and then in slow-mo. Puyol grabbed him and leveraged himself right in front of him with contact and then gave him a big chunk of his fat head. Henry would've out ran him and owned him for the goal if not.

France won 3-1 anyway.

Whether the foul was debatable is not the argument. Henry grabbing his face is to try and get a red card

wpgfishfan said:
Whether the foul was debatable is not the argument. Henry grabbing his face is to try and get a red card

In my opinion, Puyol deserved one. To me, it really looked like he got himself in a position that he could headbutt Henry and succeeded.

edit: complete french homer by the way, so what do you expect :D

HysterikiLL said:

France won 3-1 anyway.

Ow come on that was nothing, if i really was something then he would grab his face like he did.

Back
Top Bottom