Official Game Thread: Sweden vs Paraguay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Sweden vs Paraguay

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
This game is key for this Group...and key for the 3 teams fighting for the second place spot. I think it'll be a tie 2-2..

This ought to be a decent game since both teams need it, tough one to call i'll go with 3-2 Sweden

I really like Wilhemson. He was one of the best players against TT, and he's really working for it. Very underrated player.

Both of these teams haven't score a goal yet, so there attackers have to be hungry for a goal...

Physical indeed. Both teams know they need this badly.

I think this will be a tie. This game is important for the German Team because they have to play one of them in the next round. I hope we play against paraguay, but i think it will be sweden.

My ****ing God. This is so painful to watch. First we got nothing against TT, and now this is looking more and more like a tie. Again Sweden have complete controle of the game, but the offense looks vanilla. Ibrahimovic is in such a scoring crisis it's unbelievable.

touborg said:
My ****ing God. This is so painful to watch. First we got nothing against TT, and now this is looking more and more like a tie. Again Sweden have complete controle of the game, but the offense looks vanilla. Ibrahimovic is in such a scoring crisis it's unbelievable.

It says you live in Denmark. Is this normal among Scandinavians to root for fellow Scandinavian teams? I'm half American half Japanese and I can tell you the Koreans and Japanese would never root for the other team (same with China once they become good enough.) It's like England/France or so (actually to date, I've never met a German or Italian fan who liked France..)

Back
Top Bottom