Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic

Are Nedved and Baros still out? If they are, then I would think US should win it, if not, it is giong to be a really really really tough game

My boss is gonna be super pisst when I clock out at 11:30 . . . oh well, he better get used to it, I believe the Ghana game next Thursday is at 10 a.m. lol.

wpgfishfan said:
Primetime,

What's the story with Toga and the coach. He quit because??????

:lol: I knew I didn't misread it...you did say Toga

On Saturday, then assistant-coach Kodjovi Mawuena found himself hastily promoted to the job as Togo coach after his predecessor Otto Pfister walked out, saying he could not do his job with a pay row between players and officials unresolved.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=370711&cc=5901

Kdawg954 said:
Give me Ronaldhino and Henry

I could name numerous players better then Nedved. You want 2? I'll give you THREE and all from ONE team.

Ronaldinho
Adriano
Kaka

Prime Time said:
I could name numerous players better then Nedved. You want 2? I'll give you THREE and all from ONE team.

Ronaldinho
Adriano
Kaka

Adriano when he wants to is awesome. For Inter Milan he would play 1 good 1 bad game. He does not give his full effort all the time and does not get along with teammates as they see him as too selfish. He will probably do very well at the World Cup but as an overall player he would not crack my top 10

He does have a wicked left leg though

Prime Time said:

Ronaldinho
Adriano
Kaka

Not even in my top 10. Overrated.

Back
Top Bottom