Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy

Bocanegra in for Lewis...I guessed that too. Still only one striker though...that is a shocker to me. No Eddie Johnson..

Prime Time said:
Bocanegra in for Lewis...I guessed that too. Still only one striker though...that is a shocker to me. No Eddie Johnson..

yeah, this I don't understand either.

Demarcus Beasley riding the pine. Lets go USA.

icephinfan said:
11:30am is game time correct on channel 7 ABC???

They say that only so that you tune in at that time. Game starts 30 minutes later.

Game starts in a few minutes on ABC....Channel 13 here. :wink:

Roman529 said:
Game starts in a few minutes on ABC....Channel 13 here. :wink:

Well, Roman were here for another game. Let's see how good we do with the rules and calls. I felt like I was in math class the other day with the points and ties.Then, I thought I was playing UNO with yellow cards and Red cards.

icephinfan said:
Well, Roman were here for another game. Let's see how good we do with the rules and calls. I felt like I was in math class the other day with the points and ties.Then, I thought I was playing UNO with yellow cards and Red cards.

IcePhin...I think we are going to do good today!!! Soccer is not as complicated as some sports...I think there is only 17 rules in soccer.

first&goal said:
Bad news for Italy if Dempsey start!

It's a gamble.. Dempsey is a liability in defense. The good thing is Cherundulo is solid behind him.

Back
Top Bottom