---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

I've struggling with alignment and it's more than likely from my gut. Lol.

I've been leaving my hips and left leg open so I can swing through and I am pushing everything left.

Having a 3 week hiatus did the trick for me. Shot a 43 last night with only 14 putts. Really only had 2 bad shots the whole round and was able to save bogey on both of those holes. Everything was easy. Had 30 and 40 ft birdies almost drop and ended up with a couple gimme pars on those holes. Best of all beat everyone in the league. Bragging rights for a week.....

And Mickelson's swing under the bush at 12 in the 3rd round of the open to save par is everything I try to do when I shank a tee shot but can't. Lol. #NYTakesDoubleBoggie.

WOW

Stenson was fantastic down the stretch. Props to Phil for keeping it close. Great final day :brewskis:

I was pulling for Phil since he's my fave golfer but Stenson was incredible. 4th round with a 65 and no bogies and you lose by 3? Unfortunate.

Shot an 80 yesterday fellas! Best round ever! It was a Xmas miracle! Felt like I couldn't miss!! If I could only have ONE of those strokes back, to break 80.. Why why why?!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice. Beautiful here today. Can't wait to get out in a few hours.

Shot an 80 yesterday fellas! Best round ever! It was a Xmas miracle! Felt like I couldn't miss!! If I could only have ONE of those strokes back, to break 80.. Why why why?!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Danny :brewskis:

Have fun 71. I'm playing this afternoon as well :up:

My buddy didn't like losing last week and started off last nights round with a birdie on the first hole. I had a bogey and was 2 shots down after the first hole. I fought my way back to even after 5 holes. Then he slammed the door on me with 4 straight pars to end the round with a 41. I shot a 43 again with 3 straight pars to finish. The last 3 holes we were killing it. Barely missed birdies and tap in pars just like the pros. 86 is 3 shots better than my lowest score on this course be it over 2 rounds of 9. I was talking some **** at the end trying to get him to falter but he wouldn't give in. Lots of fun.

Fell back to earth the last 2 weeks with 50's both times and 2 penalty strokes assessed during each round. Can't make those mistakes and expect to score well.

Last night I started out on fire. Recorded par on 4 of the first 5 holes and was 1 over after 5. Then the water came into play on the 6th and I saved double bogey after putting one in the water. Rebounded from the bad hole and got par on the next 2 holes. Stepped to the tee on the last hole knowing that another par would give me a round in the 30's. Never been done by my buddy or myself on this course. Ended up chunking the 2nd shot and settled for a bogey and score of 40. Definitely my best round ever on this course. Still on a birdie drought but I ain't complaining.

Nice :up:

It's been wet here every day for a week but I'm hoping to get back out this weekend.

What was funny about the great round last night is it started raining 2 holes in. Then the horn sounded after I parred the first 3 holes. I didn't want to quit. Reminded me of the scene in Caddie Shack where the preacher is having his best round ever and the rain gets harder as he prays, LOL. We ignored the warning and played another hole in the rain and then the rain moved out of the area unlike on Caddie Shack.

Rain doesn't bother me. Lightning does :quiet:

We played in a light rain two weeks ago but quit after 7 holes when we saw lightning.
Should have just followed Lee Trevino's advice

0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20lee-trevinos-quotes-4_zpskl3sk51t.jpg

:chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom