---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Its almost time. Hit a few hybrid shots Sunday in the back yard. Was trying to hit my brother as he was doing go-kart laps. Need some work on the swing....

Bought an Etonics Cart bag and head covers the other day on Amazon. I had a small carry bag with stand that was falling apart and I always ride a cart. This one has the pockets in the right place for cart and has slots for every club. Of course I'll have the same bad habits. Golf league starts in 2 weeks.

My best friend retires next year in January when he turns 62. So this will be the last year of golf league. At least for him. And without him there I'll probably get out of it and just golf when I get time and in the back yard.

Got an invite from Dell to attend a new place called Top Golf in Cincinnati in a few weeks. It's like my chipping fairway at home but they have micro chips in the balls to give you instant computer scoring. And lots of bars and food. I guess they have them in Florida. anyone ever been to one?

https://topgolf.com/us/west-chester/

That sounds like fun :up:

Great leader board for the Masters final round.
Sergio , Rose , Ricky , Spieth , Adam Scott with Mc Elroy not far behind.

This should be fun to watch :brewskis:

great final round, but I really wanted rose (good dude) to beat garcia (but of a prat) but meh he didnt play well in the playoff at all

whats more boring, watching golf or watching paint dry :lol:

In the golf thread? I would expect to only get one response.

It is a wonderful sport. I used to play everyday in the summer and school holidays before I moved away for Uni, havent got to play much in the last 6 or 7 years, but it is a great sport.

I'm just messing with everyone :lol:

carry on

You do understand this is the golf thread don't you brother Nick :idk:

I love watching the majors. This was a fun one. I never cared for Sergio either but he deserved this one.

You do understand this is the golf thread don't you brother Nick :idk:

I love watching the majors. This was a fun one. I never cared for Sergio either but he deserved this one.

:lol: i am very tempted to give out my first ever infraction to brother nick - for annoyance :lol:

Anyway - if sergio could putt he would have a bunch of majors already

Back
Top Bottom